News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

quiz game

Started by alanrotoi, May 01, 2003, 05:54:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

err.. I already watch the results of this game.... when it started?? I would like to participate!  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: Ok, I'll wait next.

About my phrase I guess I remember it. I wrote something about Roy W. and Akoss told me that you can't compare differences of times between tracks because they always changed. I answered, "yes akoss, I can't compare my time with the others" am I right?  :D Ok Akoss knew it better than me, I was a newbie in that times :)

alanrotoi

Can the previous message be written worse? I guess not  :oops:

Mingva

QuoteI wrote something about Roy W.
LOL :lol: All phrases are from your answers to my questions about your Abidjan performance.

1) What did you think of your own result on Abidjan?
Alan Rotoi: I can't compare my result with the others but I can say I used the less time I every used in this competition...
Akoss Poo: Good to see Alain behind me, but where is the real Bonzai Joe?

3) Remarks, notes, suggestions? Write anything else you want.
Akoss Poo: pArAnO, beware, I'll (try to) beat you next month!

And now about quiz results:
1) 5 thought this phrase belongs to Leo Ramone, and 3 - to Bonzai Joe. No one expected that our champion couldn't compare his result with the others :D
2) This was the easiest question as 6 guessed correct. So, pArAnO, beware of Akoss Poo :wink:
3) And who take care about BJ? 5 thought it's Alan Rotoi, 2 - Akoss Poo and 1 - pArAnO.

Only CTG and Akoss Poo answered correct into 2 questions. After Chicago report I'll make another quiz game :roll:

al il professore

i love quizgames do more :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

LOL I need to pay more attention....  :oops: