News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 144 - Quixotic

Started by CTG, June 28, 2013, 09:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on July 25, 2013, 10:43:30 PM
How many categories are?

If you check the scoreboards, maybe three. But if you analyse the all time results, you can define a lot more from Ayrton to Short Cutfinder.

alanrotoi

CTG

CTG

My final attack depends on the ambient temperature. Somehow the CPU overheats when playing Stunts (a lot more than in the case of NFS), so I have to be careful because of my computer's type error.

alanrotoi

CTG

alanrotoi

I mean inside, sometimes you can find dirt or pet hairs.

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on July 29, 2013, 11:10:32 PM
I mean inside, sometimes you can find dirt or pet hairs.

The inside part was cleaned few weeks ago when I visited the service. But as far as I know, the CPU overheating problem is a type error of HP Compaq 6735s (AMD Turion dual core sucks).

zaqrack

get a small old Pentium-M notebook for virtually nothing and install W95 / Dos :)

MiroX

Nice circuit again, it was a pleasure to steer LWT GT3 in these fast curves.

CTG

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Ouch, 4th place with the least possible effort (I guess 1.5-2 hrs of driving on the last day)! Good!
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Duplode

Quote from: MiroX on August 01, 2013, 10:14:42 PM
Nice circuit again, it was a pleasure to steer LWT GT3 in these fast curves.
Quote from: Akoss Poo on August 02, 2013, 04:20:31 PM
Ouch, 4th place with the least possible effort (I guess 1.5-2 hrs of driving on the last day)! Good!

I'm itching to see your GT3 laps. Given how much love there is for the GTO-Lambo tier, it is heartening to see two people have chosen to use it here without being coerced into it :)

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on August 02, 2013, 04:20:31 PM

Please mind the gap. :P ;D