News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Hønefoss (USC 78)

Started by CTG, July 19, 2013, 07:53:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duplode

In spite of the good track, my patience with Skoda is drying up quickly...

Duplode

And so it turns out that I was racing in the wrong gear all along. How idiotic.  ::) That also means I lost some of the already limited respect I had for Skoda - it would be a more interesting car if it actually had only two gears...

Duplode

Duplode

Duplode

Should get below this...

Duplode

Quote from: Duplode on August 24, 2013, 06:55:44 PM
Should get below this...

But won't, because the first corner is flawed and I don't think I'm redriving it all again.

Duplode

Quote from: Duplode on August 24, 2013, 07:07:47 PM
Quote from: Duplode on August 24, 2013, 06:55:44 PM
Should get below this...

But won't, because the first corner is flawed and I don't think I'm redriving it all again.

Sorry, couldn't resist   :D

Duplode

CTG

CTG

It's useless to suffer with a cheat car with such a sensitive steering, when you have a new computer with new keyboard, new OS and new, unoptimized game platform (dosbox). The old problems appeared: keypress overload, 0.1-0.15 s delay after every touch.  I was unable to complete even a single bridge corner with the new stuff...

Congratulations to Duplode, his final trick would deserve a pure victory over the other, rather eager-beaver driving line 52.20.

(I decided to upgrade my own Stunts with track element "modifications": white lines will show the border of the tiles (easier penalty time control.)

CTG

Any volunteers to make the analysis?

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

It's a pity that I had to show my time before the deadline, but my girlfriend and summer holidays are more important than Stunts, even if the track name is Hönefoss.

But in the end, I had a good time in Felsötárkány and Eger, and won the track. :-) Finally, I have a track victory with the Skoda.

Congratulations, Duplode!
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Probably this one was the last Skoda race in USC history... :D

AbuRaf70

Nunca había corrido con el Skoda y por ello, a pesar de no integrar el Podio, estoy muy contento igual, porque llegué muy cerca de Uds.  Felicito a todos los del Podio
Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.

CTG

As far as I remember, you have already tried Skoda Felicia (USC 2008/09, Heves track).