News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

South American specialities

Started by CTG, July 24, 2013, 10:04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Hey, SA guys! Tell us about your best foods and drinks! (I have to try an original Argentinian steak and fernet...)

CTG

Usrin

Last night I had a strange dream. I was browsing Stunts forum, and there was a flood of posts in Spanish Chat. It turned out that CTG wrote something about bableves (bean soup in Hungarian). This word was found incredibly funny by the Spanish speakers, who made a lot of jokes on it (in Spanish, but always including bableves)... Isn't it a South American speciality?  :)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

alanrotoi

Southamericans eats tacos and drinks tequila! ay ay ayyyyyyy!

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on August 10, 2013, 07:09:29 AM
Southamericans eats tacos and drinks tequila! ay ay ayyyyyyy!

Not only Mexicans? Damn! ;D

alanrotoi

CTG

Tell us something about South American cerveza! ;D

alanrotoi

I'm not the best to speak about it, that's sure. I rarely drink alcohol, only in social meetings but I could buy a Quilmes today and make a toast to all of you. :)

The best local beer is Patagonia in my opinion.

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on August 10, 2013, 10:52:29 AM
haha you got me, only mexicans :D

Sometimes I think Mexicans are considered as the "cuckoos" of Latin America. Is there a prejudice against them?

alanrotoi

What do you mean with cuckoos of Latin America?

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on February 23, 2015, 01:40:39 PM
What do you mean with cuckoos of Latin America?

Odd eggs, (negative) exceptions.

alanrotoi

As far as I know it doesn't exist. Mexico is the most Spanish language populated country in the world. We (the continent) receive a lot of their culture. Also the translation of movies, tv series mostly are made there.

About politics my personal opinion Colombia is the worst in the last few years .

Vector

Quote from: alanrotoi on September 24, 2014, 09:32:44 PM
I'm not the best to speak about it, that's sure. I rarely drink alcohol, only in social meetings but I could buy a Quilmes today and make a toast to all of you. :)

The best local beer is Patagonia in my opinion.

Good choice!