News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

What's the use of sending your replay before deadline if...

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, August 08, 2013, 09:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chulk

So you're saying Renato and CTG shouldn't send their best replay only because they are better than the rest? Should Vettel not win every race possible so the other guys can have fun too?
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: Chulk on August 09, 2013, 06:38:52 AM
So you're saying Renato and CTG shouldn't send their best replay only because they are better than the rest? Should Vettel not win every race possible so the other guys can have fun too?

Copy to other topic (open one if none existing), and concentrate on the original question.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

zaqrack

Quote from: dreadnaut on August 08, 2013, 10:44:16 PM
Quote from: Akoss Poo on August 08, 2013, 09:46:41 PMbut I am waiting for answers from competition organizers and other mid-range drivers like me.

From a less-than-mid-range driver: I usually ignore bonus and top positions anyway, and try to get as close a possible to the mid-range pack. If you look back, I'm very often the last driver in the front "group".

So, instead of playing the "dead" game I play my own game: catch-up with you, Zak, Chulk, Friker, etc. It's fun and fits the limited time I have for Stunts, and the limited 'patience' for RH. In this game, it makes sense to post my times and see how long I can keep my n-th position. There no bonus for that, but it's still satisfying.

I suppose being in a nice team also helps for the mood :)

Same for me. When I am racing more seriously I set targets to overcome, not necessarily on the top of the scoreboard. The thrill is similar.

CTG

Chulk: I don't think we are better than the rest (especially not me, while Biker is a Duplode level pipsqueak) - only more active. But it's really nonsense and miserable to hear Poo's crying, since we are about at the same level in racing. It's something like the following scence: Bonzai Joe starts to cry because Ayrton sent a strong leading time on the third day of the month. Can you imagine this? Not really.

The world with Poo's eyes (extremely rigid, narrow and egoist mind):

Although he's only one from the billions of people, only his taste is relevant. The only good race is when he has the favorite car, a suitable (own) track, proper opponent behaviour and decent position. If anything is different, it's injustice/addiction/cheating/etc. Girls are pretty only if he finds them pretty (whatever the world says). Your opinion can be right only if you agree with him.

Poo: Don't try to act like a "middle class" pipsqueak. You know what you are and that's not a "racing for fun" guy.

(Yes, I know, "Copy to other topic (open one if none existing), and concentrate on the original question". Dickhole.)

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on August 09, 2013, 06:49:32 AM

Copy to other topic (open one if none existing), and concentrate on the original question.

Have you ever heard the word DISCUSSION? Maybe other people can also form the talk...

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on August 09, 2013, 04:34:15 AM
Quote from: CTG on August 08, 2013, 10:46:17 PM
Quote from: dreadnaut on August 08, 2013, 10:44:16 PM
I suppose being in a nice team also helps for the mood :)

Feel free to draft Poo.

Yes, transfer him in exchange for Renato  ;D
Biker and me in the same team? Are you drunk? :D

Chulk

Stupidest answer ever, but I'll reply to you anyway just to show you I'm not as narrow-minded as you are.

The use of sending your replay is to have fun with the rest of the guys try to catch you/get away from you. One sets his own goals and not everybody's goal is to lead or win. Those who want to have fun instead of just frustrating over an impossible goal, sets the targets to achievable levels. If my only goal was leading from the first day of the moment, it would only frustrate me, I wouldn't have fun at all and I would annoy everybody creating topics like "what's the use of sending you replay before deadline if..." and answering "Copy to other topic (open one if none existing), and concentrate on the original question."
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on August 09, 2013, 06:42:18 PM
Stupidest answer ever, but I'll reply to you anyway just to show you I'm not as narrow-minded as you are.

The use of sending your replay is to have fun with the rest of the guys try to catch you/get away from you. One sets his own goals and not everybody's goal is to lead or win. Those who want to have fun instead of just frustrating over an impossible goal, sets the targets to achievable levels. If my only goal was leading from the first day of the moment, it would only frustrate me, I wouldn't have fun at all and I would annoy everybody creating topics like "what's the use of sending you replay before deadline if..." and answering "Copy to other topic (open one if none existing), and concentrate on the original question."

Another crate of beer to Rot... erm... to Chulk! ;D (kidding)