News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

What's the use of sending your replay before deadline if...

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, August 08, 2013, 09:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

... Renato Biker and CTG is racing and there are bonus points only remaining for them?

I remained unanswered. Please tell me some ideas. I ignore answers from Renato and CTG, who are killing my game (I consider their answer as bullshit as they are not following the way they would tell here), but I am waiting for answers from competition organizers and other mid-range drivers like me.
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

CTG

Maybe the fun. Seeing your question, you take it seriously, too. When you are racing only for fun, you don't care about the rankings above.

Quote from: CTG on August 08, 2013, 09:52:30 PM
maybe the fun

Yes, it is probably fun to expose your replay - first time leading replay after 8 years - to addicts to quickly get caught. Find a better answer, or you'd rather shut up and jerk off on the situation.

816.79 km

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on August 08, 2013, 09:55:33 PM
maybe the fun

Yes, it is probably fun to expose your replay - first time leading replay after 8 years - to addicts to quickly get caught. Find a better answer, or you'd rather shut up and jerk off on the situation.

1, I'm not racing for fun.
2, If you are too weak to keep the first place, don't cry. Friker did the same few years ago, but he could grow up.
3, It's always a pleasure to make you mad. :P

Quote from: CTG on August 08, 2013, 09:58:39 PM
maybe the fun

2, If you are too weak to keep the first place, don't cry. Friker did the same few years ago, but he could grow up.

1-3: copy to other topic (open one if none existing), and concentrate on the original question.

816.79 km

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on August 08, 2013, 10:00:02 PM
Quote from: CTG on August 08, 2013, 09:58:39 PM
maybe the fun

1-3: copy to other topic (open one if none existing), and concentrate on the original question.

böff

CTG

And yes, I love to see my own name at the top. That should be a mental disorder.

Quote from: CTG on August 08, 2013, 10:03:03 PM
And yes, I love to see my own name at the top. That should be a mental disorder.

Copy to other topic (open one if none existing), and concentrate on the original question.

816.79 km

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on August 08, 2013, 10:05:01 PM
Quote from: CTG on August 08, 2013, 10:03:03 PM

Copy to other topic (open one if none existing), and concentrate on the original question.

And yes, I'm crapping on your instructions. :P

I thought IQ=80 is enough to understand that I wonder in this topic that how should mid range drivers entertain themselves during the race. But I was wrong... You made some posts without adding something useful to the thread...

816.79 km

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on August 08, 2013, 10:14:03 PM
I thought IQ=80 is enough to understand that I wonder in this topic that how should mid range drivers entertain themselves during the race. But I was wrong... You made some posts without adding something useful to the thread...

Don't pretend that you are a middle class pipsqueak.

CTG

(This topic is the guarantee for Argammon's reappearance in the following days or weeks.)

dreadnaut

Quote from: Akoss Poo on August 08, 2013, 09:46:41 PMbut I am waiting for answers from competition organizers and other mid-range drivers like me.

From a less-than-mid-range driver: I usually ignore bonus and top positions anyway, and try to get as close a possible to the mid-range pack. If you look back, I'm very often the last driver in the front "group".

So, instead of playing the "dead" game I play my own game: catch-up with you, Zak, Chulk, Friker, etc. It's fun and fits the limited time I have for Stunts, and the limited 'patience' for RH. In this game, it makes sense to post my times and see how long I can keep my n-th position. There no bonus for that, but it's still satisfying.

I suppose being in a nice team also helps for the mood :)

CTG

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on August 08, 2013, 10:46:17 PM
Quote from: dreadnaut on August 08, 2013, 10:44:16 PM
I suppose being in a nice team also helps for the mood :)

Feel free to draft Poo.

Yes, transfer him in exchange for Renato  ;D