News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

High School meeting!

Started by alanrotoi, September 19, 2004, 02:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

Yeah in two hours I have a high school meeting after 3 year :)

I like too see my old friends more "adult". I knew them when we were 15. It will be very rare but I can't wait. And of course I want to see how the girls growed up ;) One of them was my girlfriend and I hope she is very fat and ugly jajaja.

Drink and have fun with them once again will be the best ^_^

zaqrack

I'll have my first high school meeting next year, we graduated when I was 18, and we have it every 5th year. It'll be fun, looking forward to it :)

JTK

I had my first (and last until now) high school meeting in 1999 after 10 years of our Abitur. It was terrible! Everyone was keen telling all the others what great career he made and how many children he had and so on. And most of them just looked at me embarrassedly, when I told that I just finished studying and was looking for a job and spent three years of my life for simply living...  :(

I don't know if I want to go to the next meeting, but there's still 5 years until then.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

We will have it in May 2006. Am I right, Usrin and CTG?
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

alanrotoi

I don't know why you have meetings every 5 years or every 10... If you want to see those guys you just call them and build a meeting...

zaqrack

of course I'm meeting more often with my friends :)

BonzaiJoe

I don't think there will ever be a high school meeting for my class... we were just really not together. There is no community to feast on. But I wish you all a lot of fun
But we can't be quite sure.

JTK

Mow Alan, how was your meeting? And how did your ex-girlfriend look like?

alanrotoi

The meeting was cool we were only 8/23. Six guys and two girls. One girl and one ex-girlfriend. She still is very atractive (brown hair + green eyes). She used a mini just over her knees. Present girls don't use miniskirt like that. I remember girls from the 50's with that clothes. Maybe she wanted to hide some kgs "leftover" :lol: . She looks fine but I don't want to know anything about her, I just ignored her, I only saluted her with a kiss like I did with everybody in the table (it's very common to give a kiss between guys when you salute).

About the others it was cool, we passed our mobile numbers, two of them are promptly to finish their engineering career  :shock: , others are in the middle of another careers and others like me only work. We wasn't a team but I know they are good people (but my ex) that's why I like to see them from time to time.

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on September 20, 2004, 03:59:29 PM
We will have it in May 2006. Am I right, Usrin and CTG?

Nope. We had no meetings and we won't ever have (it's better for everybody). Apika Selejt!

BonzaiJoe

I'm really curious about whether anyone will arrange a 10-year-jubilee for my high-school graduation next year. I'm not gonna go in any case, though.

CTG

It sounds like you were an outsider.

alanrotoi

Sometimes is the best choice.

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: CTG on October 11, 2013, 01:36:39 PM
It sounds like you were an outsider.

I was. There were three of us. Then one of the other outsiders dropped out. Then we were two. I wasn't a total outsider though. Had lots to do with the others. I just didn't like them much. Some of the other classes of my year had much cooler folks.