News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Porsche 959

Started by Ryoma, March 05, 2021, 01:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryoma

One of the supercars of the 80s.

Now on my mega.

Marco

Hi Ryoma,
first of all many thanks for your addon cars. I have already downloaded all of them and i'm doing Social Videos to test them . I want to let you know that some cars are too big compared to the default Stunts cars. for example the Lancia Thema 8.32. It's overall very big but it s also to large compared to the original. It seems to me that also the Lambo are too big and some ferrari. Anyway I love that you have done the testarossa. About the Lancia Integrale , the accelleration is no good, it is slower than the Fiat 500 Abarth. I ' m indicating these things not to criticize but because I'm apreciating your work and maybe you can tune them to the perfection.

Ryoma

Hi Marco,

Thanks for your comment.

The Thema was one of the first car and the basis is the Mercedes DTM. I am agree the dimensions are not good, maybe I will redo it with a better start : Blueprint and not basis on another car.

For the Diablo, it's the same mistakes : I start with some screenshot of TD3.

For the dimensions, I assume the difference of size...and waiting for Cas software to reduce it's.

For the Delta, I'm surprising, because I always use the same source for performance and the same ratio for torque and weight. I will check again. Édit : effectively, I change the res files.

KyLiE

Great work! :) This is a legendary Porsche that fits nicely into the Stunts era.  As with the Fiat 500 Abarth though, the crash debris is a different colour to the main colour scheme.

Daniel3D

Quote from: KyLiE on March 08, 2021, 07:46:01 AM
Great work! :) This is a legendary Porsche that fits nicely into the Stunts era.  As with the Fiat 500 Abarth though, the crash debris is a different colour to the main colour scheme.
I generally make debris black and grey so I don't have to bother with paint jobs.
On the other hand. There are only 3 polygons to colour per paint job.. and especially with multiple colour paint jobs it looks cool.
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

Ryoma