News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Personal best tricks

Started by alanrotoi, October 10, 2013, 08:26:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

Bypassing zct16 there are some tricks I really love. Here are some I remember:

- ZCT14: a jump from the bridge to the corkscrew uo/down. (jaguar)
- ZCT15: some small jumps and a bridge corner jump from a banked corner (it was a small magic carpet). (lancia)
- ZCT47: the most interesting trick I did here was a 90º magic carpet over an ice small corner keeping power gear. (GTO)
- ACT02 a very difficult power gear ride ended by a small corner turned without losing speed.(Covertte)

All of them but zct15 are posted in my youtube channel.
http://www.youtube.com/user/alanrotoi/videos

About other pipsqueaks I only remember few I.e.: Roy's zct14 pipe trick, some Gutix's tricks but I don't remember the tracks, Argammon's Audi fence trick (zct11?). There are a lot more of course. Some pipsqueaks like Roy or CAP deserves a commemorative video with their fantastic tricks.

BonzaiJoe

Those are some great tricks.

The only two I'm proud of are from ZCT19 and ZCT42, both with Countach. The first one (going over the edge of the up/down corkscrew at max speed) got me a small advantage. The other one (making a long and slow jump from the edge of a ramp to a hillside in order to avoid some dirt corners on water) won the race for me. It was a tactical victory. The trick was right at the beginning of the track. I knew it would be difficult to make, and that it would make a huge time difference. If I remember correctly, I did the trick in Zak's apartment in Budapest. At that time I was the only one to do it. I think in 5th generation Stunts (the Ayrton/Renato era), it would be a trick performed by the entire top 5.
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

Yes, I was about to say your zct19 I remember there was a great trick there, but couldn't visualize.