News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Lomé (USC 82)

Started by CTG, October 21, 2013, 10:02:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Duplode

Ensuring I won't miss the final day... I might find another half an hour or so just before the deadline, but the odds of doing something interesting with them are not great. 

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on November 28, 2013, 02:56:14 PM
Ensuring I won't miss the final day... I might find another half an hour or so just before the deadline, but the odds of doing something interesting with them are not great. 

Well, well, well... another Duplode victory in the air.

CTG

Quote from: CTG on November 28, 2013, 04:17:06 PM
Quote from: Duplode on November 28, 2013, 02:56:14 PM

Well, well, well... another Duplode victory in the air.

Erm... I'll have some time to start a new lap after 23:00 (23:15?)... Based on the reproducibilty and difficulty of the tricks, the chance for an improvement (including how demotivated I am at the moment) is not more than 20%.

CTG

Hmmmm... last minute shot from DUP?

CTG

Almost last minute shot from CTG.

CTG

Who will send the last replay of this season?

dreadnaut

Me?  ;D   

Sorry it's a crappy one though!

CTG

Probably not me... Congrats to Duplode!

Duplode

CTG

Duplode is posting at the moment... ouch!

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on November 28, 2013, 11:57:13 PM
Probably not me... Congrats to Duplode!

Given the file size difference, there is nothing I can do, so it is rather "Congratulations CTG!" I had found a couple tenths at the tricky section before the split, but had to abort because the first dual-way switch was too hard to reproduce in 15 minutes.