News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

UnskilledStunts Championship 2014

Started by CTG, October 30, 2013, 09:11:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like to see a further USC season in 2014?

Yes!
4 (66.7%)
No...
0 (0%)
I don't really care.
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

CTG

CTG

CTG

Planned timetable for the remaining races, please sign if any of them seems to be problematic (because of travelling/exams/work):

- Tashkent, car: Skoda Felicia Kompressor, deadline: 11th September 2014
- Utrecht (by Akoss Poo), car: Melange XGT-88, deadline: 3rd October 2014
- 'V' track, car: ?, deadline: 25th October 2014
- 'W' track, car: ?, deadline: 16th November 2014 (guest designer)
- 'Z' track, car: Porsche March Indy, deadline: 13th December 2014

Cars... well... Melange for sure, the other two are still unknown.

CTG

Official: the remaining USC races will be managed by Akoss Poo (if accepts this offer). It means he'll build the last three tracks of the season, also choosing the cars and the track names. Site updates will be solved somehow.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Akoss Poo has accepted the offer. The competition will finish the way CTG described in his previous post.

The replay sending won't change, send the replays by uploading them to forum. PTB clock and each rule will remain the same.

The scoreboard, the standings will appear a.) on the forum b.) on the site in a very basic HTML format c.) somehow else

Utrecht deadline is tonight, I'll design a track today and the racing will start on it tomorrow.

I hope these changes won't lower racing activity - fasten your seatbelt!  ;)
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on October 03, 2014, 08:23:19 AM
The scoreboard, the standings will appear a.) on the forum b.) on the site in a very basic HTML format c.) somehow else

If you have Namo Webeditor (LOL, I use the good old one from 2002 :D), editing the tables will be easy. But it's also possible to move the site to another provider where you can edit the files online (e.g. gportal.hu).

Well I have only a little time for webediting, so I'll choose the easiest (least time demanding) option.

629.09 km

CTG

629.09 km

CTG

Does the FTP access work?

The relevant htm files are: score, main and right, containing tables only. Just copy and paste the rows. (Sometimes Namo forgets the letter type/size settings, but you can easily set it back.)