News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Misc changes

Started by dreadnaut, November 16, 2013, 01:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreadnaut

Refreshed the cars coefficients page. Track names now link to the track page, where you can find the coefficient chart.

@Zak: it's also easier to update for new seasons, more comments inside the code ;)

zaqrack

dreadnaut

More small changes: I replaced the long functions dealing with car names and colors (carnames() and carcolor()) with new ones getting data from this ini file :)

Beware, I renamed calls in quite a few files (including mail/engine/newengine stuff).

If anyone wants to contribute to the car list with any details, just send me the lines to add!

dreadnaut

dreadnaut

New login form and code.

The little login form has been replaced with a separate page (removing ~5KB for each pageview) and a single 'Login' link in the menu on the left. This would be slower to use, but there is a new "Remember me" checkbox that will keep you logged in between visits¹.

'Logout' works as before, and the website will forget everything about you :)

Also, in the new form you can just start typing right away —no need to slowly move the mouse and click on the drop down.

[1] from the same browser, accepting cookies, etc.

alanrotoi

dreadnaut

This is mainly for Zak: new rules page, which are now collected in the rules/ directory. They should also be easier to edit now ;)

zaqrack

ZakStunts 10.0 will be DreadStunts 1.0 :)

and many thanks!

dreadnaut

Quote from: zaqrack on January 14, 2014, 04:34:08 PM
ZakStunts 10.0 will be DreadStunts 1.0 :)
Ah, no way :)  But I'm glad to help where I can!