News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Football Fanats 2014 - The year of World Cup

Started by CTG, December 06, 2013, 09:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which team will win World Cup 2014?

Argentina
2 (25%)
Brasil
2 (25%)
England
0 (0%)
Germany
3 (37.5%)
Italy
0 (0%)
Netherlands
1 (12.5%)
Portugal
0 (0%)
Spain
0 (0%)
none of these
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

CTG

Detailed predictions are coming as soon as I go back to Budapest.

CTG

alanrotoi

Racing 3 - Independiente 0 (our eternal rivals)

Just look at the 1st goal. The goalkeeper kicks the ball then a  bicycle kick from the striker and goal  :o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAHTwB5gzK4

CTG

Quite crappy rounds in La Liga: both Atletico and Barca lost 4 points, while cristiana FC plays in top shape. Damn...

But at least ManUtd was humiliated again. :D Now really, what the hell do the leaders see in Moyes? They should be in TOP3 with such a strong team - but luckily they aren't. :D

BonzaiJoe

I don't think their team is that strong compared to City, Arsenal and Chelsea. It's rather on the same level as Tottenham and Everton - especially when van Persie is missing (ironic for him that Arsenal is now leading the premiership and Manchester United is 8th...)
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Messi can't really find back to his "normal" way - yesterday he had a really weak game (again).

alanrotoi

CTG

BonzaiJoe

Where's joy in seeing the money clubs - Chelsea, Real Madrid, Manchester City, dominate the leagues? I'd much rather have Manchester United and FC Barcelona win.

alanrotoi

Chulk

Quote from: alanrotoi on February 02, 2014, 07:29:57 PM
Man UD and Barcelona aren't "money clubs"?
I don't know much about United, but Barça generally promotes youngsters instead of just buying the current super expensive star (Neymar Jr. being the rarely exception)
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Atletico Madrid is the clear winner of this round. And finally, cr was punished for his disgusting and arrogant behaviour. ;D

CTG

Hmmm... now I'm almost sure about Real winning the title. (Despite of his two goals, Messi still can't find back to his usual level... I don't want to see another Golden Ball in gaynaldo's hand, so come on, ARG dwarf! ;D)

BonzaiJoe

Maybe Eden Hazard will win it, if he goes crazy at the World Cup. He's scary good.

I agree Real will win the championship. Of course United and Barca have a lot of money, but Real, City and Chelsea are the most extreme examples of clubs that use nearly infinite amounts of money to buy whoever is best at the moment and put them together in a team. City and Chelsea are only good because of this. They were bought by some oligarch from Asia and suddenly they were top teams.