i've developed a small C/C++ program that attaches the ad15.drv to the stunts game exe
how is it done:
-attached block of 0x00 in size of former uninitialized data to image
-attach drv code
-add new entry for driver-ptr adjust to relocation table
-change position of stack
-change header sizes
IDA can now fully analyse the code of the sound driver in new seg042
1. just for fun
2. reduce the amount of runtime loaded code further (should be now down to 0%) - so IDA can work better
3. just the next step to my 16bit->32/64bit translation idea
but ... BIG TODO
- thats why i named the post "first steps..."
1. fix stunts crash "memory manager - BLOCK NOT FOUND at SEG=37eb" at startup - does the stunts code rely more on the image layout then i thought?
2. patch the driver loading code that the attached code is used instead of runtime loading
clvn, dstien, w4kfu - please help...