News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Yet another announcement

Started by BonzaiJoe, December 30, 2013, 11:57:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chulk

I agree with dreadnaut here. Health is always on top of the list (both physical and psychological health). Obviously, cutting off your entire computer time (except work) is not an option as it will cause some psychological issues. But you really should reduce the time spent on it.
Real life friends are not useless, they would be a great help now. Talking to Helens is a lot funnier when done personally too, so I think you should go out more.
Take care and do what the doc says!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Usrin

Real friendships can help in a lot of difficult life situations, but unfortunately it needs a lot of effort to build them from scratch. So if I were CTG, I would try to meet the internet Helens in real life. It's a fact that good sex is the greatest rapid solution for psychological problems. It's way better than alcohol, and if you don't choose an extremely ugly Helen, you won't vomit after it.
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Quote from: Usrin on January 12, 2014, 10:09:58 PM
Real friendships can help in a lot of difficult life situations, but unfortunately it needs a lot of effort to build them from scratch. So if I were CTG, I would try to meet the internet Helens in real life. It's a fact that good sex is the greatest rapid solution for psychological problems. It's way better than alcohol, and if you don't choose an extremely ugly Helen, you won't vomit after it.

;D ;D ;D

Since I'm married, I don't want to fvck my Internet Helens. ;D

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on January 12, 2014, 10:16:48 PM
You do. What you really meant is you won't.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on January 13, 2014, 02:59:18 AM
You do. What you really meant is you won't.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, don't break my fragile illusion... ;D

Usrin

Hmmm... which discovery can be a larger disaster for a wife? If her husband drinks in secret, or if he fucks Helens? I think these are on the same level, but the Helens are more enjoyable for you, and better for your health. (At least if they don't have gonorrhoea, AIDS, etc.)
;)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Quote from: CTG on January 06, 2014, 07:49:11 PM
The only thing I know is that USC is finished, at least the "managed by CTG" edition. Although I hope somebody will continue managing this competition (with similar rules and principles, but in a fair way), I guess nobody wants to take such a low grade Stunts "brand". If anyone applies, I'll give him the eternal rights to manage the contest (even to MLR or Mingva would be welcome).

The only thing I knew... well... it seems I can't hold back myself from playing, chatting, etc. If you are fine with a lazy USC, having updates only once a week and without a "strong" CTG, I can continue for this season.

dreadnaut

No thanks, take a break at least until June with USC :)

We can have more live or special races —I'd like to try one with OWOOTR rules, as Alan was mentioning.