News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Yet another announcement

Started by BonzaiJoe, December 30, 2013, 11:57:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

I would like to announce that I don't have anything to announce. Feel free to go on with whatever you were doing.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on December 30, 2013, 11:57:04 AM
I would like to announce that I don't have anything to announce. Feel free to go on with whatever you were doing.

I would like to announce that I suspected exactly the same announcement from Bonzai Joe. ;D

dreadnaut

Hey, where did the other announcement thread go? The one where me and CTG were writing :o

alanrotoi

CTG

Quote from: dreadnaut on January 05, 2014, 11:18:15 PM
Hey, where did the other announcement thread go? The one where me and CTG were writing :o

'cause the Drama Queen CTG deleted it. Or the Attention Whore. The two expressions from the childish Rotoi's poor vocabulary. I'm "fond of" people having fun with others' medical problems.

My announcement is gone. I think it's fair enough if Akoss Poo knows.

Sorry for deleting the topic, it was a sudden anger attack.

dreadnaut

Quote from: CTG on January 05, 2014, 11:38:37 PM
My announcement is gone. I think it's fair enough if Akoss Poo knows.

Uhm, slightly weird, but ok. So there was an announcement but it was soon de-announced ::)

But on to new announcements!

For 2014 I'm going on Stunts-sabbatical! I won't be racing seriously, a bit like in the last two months. However, you'll probably see me on the track every month anyway, just in the bottom part of the scoreboard (rather than the middle-bottom, er...).

Thing is, I can't find the time to race properly and there's another task that I think I should concentrate on. And this task is the creation of —not less!— the Ultimate Track Editor for Stunts!

And I'll need a lot of help from you guys, so stick around ;D

alanrotoi

CTG

You are a talented Paint user, Osuna. Congratulations.

alanrotoi

You should be glad I keep my attention in you :D

BonzaiJoe

Nobody's making fun of your medical problems. You didn't say the announcement was about this. Even if you have something very serious to announce, announcing that you have an announcement, instead of just saying what it is you want to say, is just attention whoring, and it sets a 'not very serious' frame.
About actual medical issues, I wish you best of luck and health, and I'm sure Rotoi does too.

alanrotoi

Thank you BJ, but understand that to cry and to act like insulted or displeased it's another tool to attract attention.

I don't have to explain myself about it because everybody knows how it works. It's like to talk with an hysterical preteen girl.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on January 06, 2014, 12:17:31 PM
Nobody's making fun of your medical problems. You didn't say the announcement was about this. Even if you have something very serious to announce, announcing that you have an announcement, instead of just saying what it is you want to say, is just attention whoring, and it sets a 'not very serious' frame.
About actual medical issues, I wish you best of luck and health, and I'm sure Rotoi does too.

Actually there was a message in "Another announcement", followed by the same attention whore message by Rotoi. What did it contain? As far as I remember, it can be summarized like that (also pointing on medical problems):

I decided not to announce anything, 'cause

1, it's too private
2, nobody would care
3, even I don't know what will happen to me (physically / mentally), so maybe nothing will change, but hopefully I'll make good decisions - and those desisions will be visible here.

However, it's not a secret. I have an irreversible eye problem (quickly spreading eye floaters covering about 5-10 percent of my vision field, strongly vibrating vision, eye pain ---> headache, dizzyness), getting worse and worse every day - also causing some psychological problems. It's highly recommended for me to decrease the time spent on staring the screen. Not the best advice for an addict. Since most of my computer activity is work (8 hours/day); and at home, playing Stunts (or other games) and chatting with chicks... well, I have to choose what to reduce. Obviously I can't ignore my work, so the only way is to decrease the private computer usage.

Another "not a secret" fact: I have no real life friends and I never had. I always thought they are useless. Therefore my only connection to people is online - mainly young chicks (and some weird communites, like this one). I need to keep at least one of these options... Since I'm an addict, it's very likely that nothing will change: I'll continue racing and spamming, while the nights will be spent with the internet Helens. That would be the worst solution. At least one thing should be thrown away (the chicks have an advantage). I don't know what will I do or how fast will my condition get worse, so it's useless to talk about "retirement" or any pathetic big words.

The only thing I know is that USC is finished, at least the "managed by CTG" edition. Although I hope somebody will continue managing this competition (with similar rules and principles, but in a fair way), I guess nobody wants to take such a low grade Stunts "brand". If anyone applies, I'll give him the eternal rights to manage the contest (even to MLR or Mingva would be welcome). The same goes for my unfinished car/airplane projects - although they are all far from ready.

BonzaiJoe

Let's hope it's nothing and that you'll make the right decisions, regarding this place and everything else. It's not like you're my best friend, but I do care and I hope you're well.

dreadnaut

CTG, your sight is more important than Stunts or Helens or most of the stuff on the internet. Point your eyes somewhere else, since you've only got a pair of those.

About USC, write the rules down in the USC forum section. If it's not this year, maybe the next one we'll find some time to get it running again. There's definitely space for a second, slightly different Stunts competition!

CTG

Quote from: dreadnaut on January 06, 2014, 11:09:26 PM
About USC, write the rules down in the USC forum section. If it's not this year, maybe the next one we'll find some time to get it running again. There's definitely space for a second, slightly different Stunts competition!

Well... if you are okay with a bi-weekly update, it can run... however, I have no mood for it.