News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 150 - Doupe

Started by zaqrack, January 04, 2014, 11:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: alanrotoi on February 03, 2014, 11:07:52 PM
Unexpected podium from me. It's the first time I'm there without any checkpoint system. I didn't improve my performance so it implies you were too lazy :D

Maybe. I haven't had a finished lap until Friday afternoon. And I started driving with replay handling only on Thursday afternoon.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

After a quick analysis of 3rd-6th replays, I could conclude that

- Rotoi and SB managed to drive the tricky parts faster than Chulk and me
- I was suffering with a wrong trick at tricky section 1 (tunnel, hill, banked road), which cost me the 3rd place
- Chulk and me started faster, while Rotoi and SB was slow at the beginning (couldn't do faster or didn't notice the importance of the long speedy section after cork)
- especially Rotoi did fantastic tricks
- I managed to reach the highest speed in the middle after banked road (despite wrong trick before), others, especially SB was not fast enough
- SB managed to leave tricky section 2 (second hill trick with banked road) very fast which meant him a lot
- Chulk did not find the proper shortcut at the end.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Chulk

Exactly my thoughts except for the final cut which I knew. I had an unfinished faster replay (about 2s faster than Rotoi's reaching 2nd tricky part) but couldn't complete that part successfully and always lost a lot of speed. It would have been a good result starting the season
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)