News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

crazy and funny questions, can u quess em right?

Started by StuntingHoschte, September 08, 2008, 02:07:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StuntingHoschte

this is a thread for funny questions i add in this thread here. the questions come in a daily rate of 3. including 2 special challenges(3 questions and 2 challenges)

here comes the first set!

question 1:if in a banana split would be REaLLY the city of split, what nationality of humans you would eat?
special 1(human food or pet food? order these company names as human food or pet food.): snickers, kitkat, kittekat, pedigree, whiskas
question 2:multiply 2 with itself 10 times is...
special 2(letter-salad swap the letters to a real word): arft
question 3:what is heavier. an elefant or  the radioactive trash from all around the world?

leaderboard: 
5h1t, thats helluva fast, i wont drive it again

zaqrack

Krys TOFF

CTG

This game is mad and pointless.

1 - I'm not a cannibal and especially won't eat any Cork's Crew members.
Special 1 - most of these are not company names but brands of a bigger company. On the other hand some people say dog food (I won't tell which one) is delicious for human too.
2 - Is it good in binary system? ;D (not an evident question)
Special 2 - Terrance and Philip would love this question...
3 - not an exact one. How should we know that other civilizations in the universe have radioactive trash or not? What do we count as radioactive trash? The whole big batches of used uranium rods, contaminated soil or just the real radioactive content of it (x percent)? Is it a baby elephant or an adult one? Indian or African? Too many questions... ;D

Okay, this third one is maybe unambiouguous...

Answer sent anyway.

CTG

Duplode

Chulk

Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG