News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Sports 2014

Started by CTG, January 13, 2014, 10:56:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Quote from: CTG on April 07, 2014, 05:06:40 PM
Preliminary opinion: I don't care about ice hockey!

(weekend: penguins vs FLYERS, it will be a crucial match for Philadelphia from the aspect of playoff positions...)

FLYERS WON, again! :P ;D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: CTG on April 14, 2014, 02:11:51 PM
Quote from: CTG on April 07, 2014, 05:06:40 PM
Preliminary opinion: I don't care about ice hockey!

(weekend: penguins vs FLYERS, it will be a crucial match for Philadelphia from the aspect of playoff positions...)

FLYERS WON, again! :P ;D

The Pens don't have to start the playoff against the Red Wings or the Flyers, so the positioning was done well.

Penguins - Blue Jackets in the first round of the playoff. While Flyers have to start against the Rangers.
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on April 17, 2014, 06:02:02 PM
Hungarian individual sports:

Tímea Babos (tennis) is the new Szávay and Norbert Michelisz (motorsports) is the new Talmácsi...  :-X :-X :-X

It happens too often... btw who is the new Overdose? ;D ;D ;D

CTG

Btw Zak: please merge the two 'Sports 2014' topics! Thank you in advance!

Quote from: CTG on April 17, 2014, 06:13:10 PM

Good idea, but please leave my topic as default, since I won't close it by the end of the year like CTG, so we can discuss the sports events of 2014 later as well.

816.79 km

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on April 17, 2014, 06:24:51 PM
Quote from: CTG on April 17, 2014, 06:13:10 PM

Good idea, but please leave my topic as default, since I won't close it by the end of the year like CTG, so we can discuss the sports events of 2014 later as well.

I won't close it (what's more, former annual topics will be opened again).

CTG

I don't care about ice hockey... ::)

(fvck off, Rangers!)

CTG

Btw did anyone watch the Klitschko "fight"? This is getting more and more ridiculous in the heavyweight...

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on April 28, 2014, 12:25:24 PM
In the NHL playoffs, the Penguins are leading against the Blue Jackets 3-2 in the series, while the Criers are trailing 3-2 against the Rangers.  ;D

Who cares? The flightless fat birds were simply sucking against the mighty FLYERS. Everything else is irrelevant. :P

CTG

Quote from: CTG on March 10, 2014, 07:00:30 PM
Balkan whore headbutt on Anita Görbicz... no comment! The roleplay of the agressor is priceless. I hope Görbicz will take a revenge in the CL final. Since she has a very strong and accurate shot, I suggest her to throw the ball into this whore's face by full power (of course "accidentally").

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8c-Var8oIk

EHF, Champions League final:

Györi Audi ETO KC - Buducnost Podgorica 27-21 ;D ;D ;D

ETO could defend the title easily against the hyper-agressive, brainless montenigger whores. ;D

Top scorer of Champions League: Anita Görbicz, who else? :D

CTG

penguins - Rangers 1-5 (SUM: 3-2)

46:40 Malkin E. 2 mins (Unsportsmanlike conduct)

What was that? :D

CTG

Btw go Rangers! ;D (3-3 at the moment)

BonzaiJoe

Maybe you and Akoss should talk about the NHL in PMs. I'm pretty sure no one else is the least bit interested (but correct me if I'm wrong...).
But we can't be quite sure.

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on May 12, 2014, 09:12:08 AM
Maybe you and Akoss should talk about the NHL in PMs. I'm pretty sure no one else is the least bit interested (but correct me if I'm wrong...).

BÖFF!!!

816.79 km

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on May 12, 2014, 09:12:08 AM

Don't worry, we are talking about it also in PM. But... I don't agree with you:

1, Most of the Forum topics are based on smaller personal discussions, even longer conversations/arguements between two members are quite often (not talking about even more "specific" topics with long monologues without answers).
2, "Sports 2014" is a review topic, we can talk about any sports here (except football) - so, NHL is not off-topic at all. Just compare to football topic: how many people are discussing Danish football? Two. Probably nobody else is really interested in it, but still, it's worth to mention.
3, If somebody is not interested in something, he should just ignore it. You complain about hot chicks, NHL, maybe "Favorite cars", "Estimation game" or "Funny mini movies" will be you next target. If you don't care about things, you should better keep yourself away from them instead of crying.
4, There might be other (future) members of the Forum, being interested in ice hockey. Maybe our "rivalism" with Akoss Poo will convince some of you to cheer for the MIGHTY FLYERS or fat flightless birds from Pittsburgh.
5, Akoss Poo is right: BÖFF!