News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

F1 Tipping

Started by Mingva, May 10, 2003, 06:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mingva

F1 Tipping is a free online Formula One prediction competition. It is a game where players predict the result of each Grand Prix as we follow the GP season to each race.

I'm inviting all pipsqueaks to join to Stunts league. At the moment there are Juank_23 and I. My current rank is 132 ;)

So, go to http://www.f1tipping.com/, sign-up and submit your tips until saturday qualification.

al il professore

i dont tip if its not stunts pipsqueaks
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

Btw, who would have tipped Eddie in QF at IMSA and Alain not qualified ???

I found it funny. I signed in and made a tip for next GP in Austria.
I hope to earn some points...

Mingva

Quotei dont tip if its not stunts pipsqueaks
You can tip it at Stunts Oracle :)

btw, I'm allways tipping after friday quals. Then it's easier to predict saturday results :wink:

al il professore

i know i know... play stunts on friday instead :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Okay, joined Stunts league.
Chürműű! :-)

513.59 km

al il professore

well its boring f1

compare photos of elisabeth hurley here:

with photos of her in the movie passenger 57... do you think it is worth it to change the nose?

Wow a beautiful Helen...

513.59 km

alanrotoi

Mings, you were wrong posting this topic here. Change it to Racing Games & Competition topic :P

Here in IRL Racing is about real race? Or you can see where the reallity ends and where starts the fiction?? :P :P

Mingva

QuoteMings, you were wrong posting this topic here. Change it to Racing Games & Competition topic
No, this forum is the best place for F1 Tipping topic :P Because this bet game is based on real F1.

btw, I'm allways thinking in which forum post new topics. So, my suggestion would be: Shut up, and go to Cherry!

alanrotoi

why go to Cherry? Do you want to be alone with Herr Otto? :P

What are these bonus points? What is quinella and trinella? How should I bet on them?

513.59 km

CTG

I don't know, I only chose some of good drivers and now I have 51 pts... :D

CTG

Damn, I voted for McLaren dominance in Montreal...  :evil:

Mingva

aaargh, Alonso didn't overtake JPM :)

It's sad, Minardi was so close to their 1st point of the season.