News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

F1 Tipping

Started by Mingva, May 10, 2003, 06:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chulk

Then learning for University shouldn't be that hard. Just try to forget everything you're being taught!  ;D ;D ;D
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

F1tipping results updated finally, with server change and some modifications on the website.

Interlagos results : I got 98 points thanks to a perfect trifecta. ;D
I finish the season at the 44th place. Excellent ! ;D
Our league is only 92nd sadly...

Anyway, a nice finish. I'm happy. ;)

Chulk

I only got 25 points. Quite good race points (16) due to Kimi's first place and podiums for Alonso and Massa, but no bonus points except league bonus... and ended 732.  :(

Krys TOFF

Tips are opened since 2 days for forthcoming GP in Melbourne. Don't forget to tip. ;)

Chulk

CTG

Prediction sent, I expect McLaren dominance... :(

Chulk

I don't... sadly.  :'(

Krys TOFF

Felipe will win and Kimi will be 2nd while Lewis will be 3rd.
Last to finish : Fisico. ;D

Krys TOFF

It seems F1Tipping has problems with their database : there's an error page when I want to reach F1Tipping website. I hope it will be corrected soon. Else, I hope for you that you tipped for this GP before the website crash. ;)

edit : problem solved, website is back, so let's go tipping. ;)

Duplode

OK, as a registered user I can now share my hopeless inaccurate predictions.  ;D Now, could I join that league of yours?

BonzaiJoe

Of course! I've just forgotten how you can do that :)

By the way, my predictions are more hopeless! Maybe I should just copy Krys's...
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Krys TOFF on March 06, 2008, 10:43:17 PM
Last to finish : Fisico. ;D
Forget that, it seems that, whatever the car, Fisico will always be 9th. :D
Anyway, he is quite efficient with his Force India car so far. :o

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Duplode on March 14, 2008, 01:25:03 AM
OK, as a registered user I can now share my hopeless inaccurate predictions.  ;D Now, could I join that league of yours?
I sent to you an invite. ;)
Or you can join with the "search league" option, league name is Vicious Skids. ;D

Krys TOFF

Well-done CTG : 31 points for 1st GP tips while we all got only 12 or 19 points. and welcome to Duplode who joined the league just in time to get the 2 bonus points as a league member. ;)

Reminder : next GP is this week-end, so teams won't have time to improve any part of their car, including fiability for Ferrari engines (3 or 4 blew up, sadly for Bourdais mainly because he would have finished 4th if his engine had not blew up 3 laps before the end).

Don't forget to submit your tips before the deadline guys. ;)

AbuRaf70

Perdón por mi desconocimiento, pero alguien podría explicarme a que se refiere este post...?
Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.