News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Champion of ZakStunts 2014

Started by CTG, January 20, 2014, 08:29:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win ZakStunts 2014?

CTG
2 (100%)
Duplode
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

alanrotoi

You had many clues in 2002. The origin of Meganium with a ghost cousin, the fake battle with BJ, Mingva took the administration of ISA and let me win all the races for a year and both championships, more fake teammates such Dayan from Sri Lanka (who the hell in Sri Lanka plays this game?), Roy leaving the competition just in the right moment I came (how convenient!).

You knew something anyway, your strike back was the track competition and your fake voters. If you do the math without them it's a draw between my track and Akoss'. It was a good shot but I responded in 2003 with a fake competition 4dsl. 69 pipsqueak in the first track? Did you believe that? Are you freaking kidding me?? Here in Argentina we barely have electricity and you thought there are 69 people ready for race this shit?

It was all a conspiracy and it was easy to trick you.

zaqrack

Quote from: alanrotoi on October 02, 2014, 10:21:05 PM
You had many clues in 2002. The origin of Meganium with a ghost cousin, the fake battle with BJ, Mingva took the administration of ISA and let me win all the races for a year and both championships, more fake teammates such Dayan from Sri Lanka (who the hell in Sri Lanka plays this game?), Roy leaving the competition just in the right moment I came (how convenient!).

You knew something anyway, your strike back was the track competition and your fake voters. If you do the math without them it's a draw between my track and Akoss'. It was a good shot but I responded in 2003 with a fake competition 4dsl. 69 pipsqueak in the first track? Did you believe that? Are you freaking kidding me?? Here in Argentina we barely have electricity and you thought there are 69 people ready for race this shit?

It was all a conspiracy and it was easy to trick you.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

CTG

Quote from: CTG on October 02, 2014, 01:54:08 PM
Current standings:
109 - CTG (worst scores so far: 10, 10, 9; SUM: 29)

Maximal score:
109 - Akoss Poo

Okay, a single replay from me would ensure the final silver medal.

CTG

Looping defended the team's title.

On the other hand, if we add DUP's+Clairwil's points (+EB), he can take 118 pts at the end by winning the last two races and taking 2x2 LTB points - while I'll have 119, if I do not miss ZCT160 and 161. Knowing Murphy's law, I'm going to die / get injured in the next two months.

CTG

Quote from: CTG on November 03, 2014, 09:45:43 AM
Looping defended the team's title.

On the other hand, if we add DUP's+Clairwil's points (+EB), he can take 118 pts at the end by winning the last two races and taking 2x2 LTB points - while I'll have 119, if I do not miss ZCT160 and 161. Knowing Murphy's law, I'm going to die / get injured in the next two months.

My work is done.

With +2 EB and +2 LTB earned on ZCT161, I have at least 118 pts. DUP+CLA can have only 117 or less from now.

It also means I won't be on the scoreboard in December. It's useless. Akoss Poo deserves a few easy victories after so many silver and bronze.

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on November 17, 2014, 11:23:19 AM
It also means I won't be on the scoreboard in December. It's useless. Akoss Poo deserves a few easy victories after so many silver and bronze.
So his 3rd Zakstunts victory will also be a gift from you? How kind of you to do so!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on November 20, 2014, 07:05:11 AM
Quote from: CTG on November 17, 2014, 11:23:19 AM
So his 3rd Zakstunts victory will also be a gift from you? How kind of you to do so!

Hey, his victory in October was a well-deserved one. And it cannot be a gift from me, as there are many other opponents. I just said I won't be there to avoid his victory.

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on November 20, 2014, 08:26:35 AM
Hey, his victory in October was a well-deserved one.
Yeah, I meant his first one, but you probably remember that well enough.

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on November 21, 2014, 11:39:51 PM
Quote from: CTG on November 20, 2014, 08:26:35 AM
Hey, his victory in October was a well-deserved one.
Yeah, I meant his first one, but you probably remember that well enough.

Interteam alliances were not so uncommon. I've consulted with Argammon many times when I was a Damage Inc. member.

Chulk

It being common does not mean it's legal or morally correct, you know.

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on November 23, 2014, 01:36:56 AM
It being common does not mean it's legal or morally correct, you know.

It isn't illegal - at least it's not a written rule. The moral part is another question.

Quote from: ZakStunts rules
Teams

It's highly recommended for you to join or form a team. It greatly improves your racing skills, and your motivation to race.

• Teams consist of minimum 2, maximum 4 pipsqueaks.
  • You can join any team if allowed, but if you joined one, you can't leave it through the year, only with losing all your team points.
  • When you join a team, and you didn't have one before all your previous results count as the team's too.
  • If you form a new team, every member must send me a confirmation email, the new team's name, and possibly a team logo.
  • Team members may share their knowledge or replays, but it's forbidden to race in the name of another teammate, or to use a part of your mate's replay for continuing.
  • I gladly host any team headquarter site on the server, if there's a need for it.