News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Tracks from my childhood

Started by afullo, February 03, 2014, 08:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

afullo

On an external hard drive I have stored lots of tracks which I and other players made back in the 90s, could they be of some interest for you? Unfortunately I've lost my tracks from 1994 and 1995, because when in 1996 I bought a new PC, I reinstalled Stunts from floppy disc without retaining the folder from my old PC, and the latest backup I had at the time was dated 1993. Anyway, there is a lot of stuff.

alanrotoi

If you don't mind you could zip and attach them here. Do you also have anything else?

afullo

First tranche: 20 tracks from years 1992 and 1993. I'm not their author (I started to edit later), some of them are awesome though.

I'm going to rewiev my tracks from 1996 onwards, to see which of them are worthy of publishing.

CTG

Then don't hesitate: join ZakStunts!

afullo

Well, I haven't played Stunts since 2001, and I haven't lot of spare time to play in general anymore, but, if there is to play occasionally... why not? How it works?

CTG

Quote from: afullo on February 04, 2014, 07:38:03 PM
Well, I haven't played Stunts since 2001, and I haven't lot of spare time to play in general anymore, but, if there is to play occasionally... why not? How it works?

Here: http://zak.stunts.hu/index.php?page=newbie1&showguide=1

afullo

Ok, thanks! So, I downloaded Broderbund 1.1 (I had Mindscape 1.1), I registered to the site, and I downloaded also ZCT151.TRK, but the track ZCT151 does not appear in the selection box. Any suggestion? :(

CTG

afullo

I copied it into Mindscape folder, and it works. I played with that version my first ZakStunts game, though time is quite high. Anyway, I'm officially a player, since standings had been immediately update with my result. :D

alanrotoi

Congratulations then! You can also find a teammate and share replays if you don't want to walk alone :)

afullo

Thanks! I'm not really strong, but if a team wants to complete his roster (I'm seeing here teams composed by only 2 or 3 drivers), I'm here...  ;)