News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Server upgrade (stuff might break)

Started by dreadnaut, February 07, 2014, 01:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreadnaut

PHP has been upgraded to 5.4 on the server hosting stunts.hu, which is the equivalent of changing tablecloth without moving food and plates from the table.

I hope I fixed all that was necessary in the previous days, but if you see anything weird or missing, let us know :)

CTG

I don't know if it's in connection with the server upgrade or not, but the menu of ZakStunts and the main page category links of Stunts Wiki are not working at the moment (neither in Firefox, nor in Google Chrome).

dreadnaut

Quote from: CTG on February 07, 2014, 01:38:01 PM
I don't know if it's in connection with the server upgrade or not, but the menu of ZakStunts and the main page category links of Stunts Wiki are not working at the moment (neither in Firefox, nor in Google Chrome).
Uhm, I thought I had fixed the menu before opening this thread, can you check again?

Wiki categories: that should be fixed now; might require cleaning the browser cache. (tech-speak: PATH_INFO does not work anymore, dunno why; replaced with mod_rewrite rules in wiki/.htaccess)

CTG

dreadnaut

Quote from: SuperBrian
The replay with no name added the other day was mine. It seems to me the problem occurs when you're logged in for a longer time and the site has been unstable in the time in between login and posting.
That's fixed: if it happens now, you'll get a message asking you to login again. Also, if one ticks the "Remember me" box on the login page, the session never expires¹.

Quote from: SuperBrian
Also there are some other problems: 1) When you click on a pipsqueak to the profile (and past results) the site makes an error. 2) Secondary positions doesn't appear on the pipsqueak profiles. For instance; the results of Böller and Rokker on the last track doesn't appear on the pipsqueak profiles. 3) The car is replaced with a text in the newbie league. 4) The car graphics under the scoreboard overlaps. CTG's car has three wheels. ;-)
1) and 3) should be fixed. No idea about 2) though.

Also, the nickname issues where related to the upgrade, they're gone now :)

[1] It actually expires, but it's magically reopened without anyone noticing.

zaqrack

I think error no2 was done on purpose... a long time ago so I have already forgot the purpose :)

alanrotoi

The chat has an error: :(

XML Parsing Error: syntax error
Location: http://forum.stunts.hu/chat/index.php Line Number 2, Column 1:Strict Standards: Non-static method AJAXChatFileSystem::getFileContents() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/virtual-ftp/stunts/forum/chat/lib/class/AJAXChatTemplate.php on line 37