News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Something you should know

Started by Duplode, March 16, 2014, 07:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duplode

I have been granted access to the server database for collecting ZakStunts data for analysis. I should disclose that to you all because, beyond all the useful possibilities that opens for a stats junkie, it also means that if I had evil intentions I could do nasty stuff like peeking at hidden times during quiet days.

Feel free to ask me any questions about this state of affairs.

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on March 16, 2014, 07:11:15 PM
I have been granted access to the server database for collecting ZakStunts data for analysis. I should disclose that to you all because, beyond all the useful possibilities that opens for a stats junkie, it also means that if I had evil intentions I could do nasty stuff like peeking at hidden times during quiet days.

Feel free to ask me any questions about this state of affairs.

SCANDAL!!! ;D

(I don't really care.)

alanrotoi

Quote from: Duplode on March 16, 2014, 07:11:15 PMFeel free to ask me any questions about this state of affairs.

Send me your paypal account and I'll send you founds for your work... oh wait this isn't a private message!

BonzaiJoe

I vote for maximum evil. Make ghost laps 0.01 faster than each other pipsqueak in the quiet days.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on March 16, 2014, 10:48:55 PM
I vote for maximum evil. Make ghost laps 0.01 faster than each other pipsqueak in the quiet days.

0.01? How? ;D

BonzaiJoe

By first hacking the car bonus to be over 80% :-)
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Strange, Duplode is getting better lately... :D