News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 152 - Halfnight

Started by CTG, February 25, 2014, 11:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Countach?

CTG

Quote from: CTG on February 25, 2014, 11:27:17 PM
Countach?

It seems we have at least 3 or 4 decent choices at this early stage: Acura, Corvette, Countach and Ferrari F40.

Acura can win with some luck in powergear + if somebody is able to make a nice helicopter trick at the 180° right corner.
Corvette... well... the same as for Acura, but with a crucial powergear turn at the 180° corner.
Countach is probably the main aspirant for victory, I can imagine some aerial Stunts at the mentioned corner (even the longer way should work).
F40 fits the best, but I'm afraid the bonus won't be enough for a TOP6 position.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Ouch, BJ on track, that means nothing good for my ranking... And I have no idea how to drive those 1:26s...

Btw 1:56.60 without replay handling... I really enjoy this track at natural driving circumstances.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Goddamn, what strong top3 replays... totally maxed out, full tricks and full speed...

I thought about the magic carpet of CTG and the tunnel roof jump of Duplode... but I couldn't do them (properly, as for the magic carpet).

I must satisfy with the 4th place and with beating the mighty BJ!
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

Goddamnit. I can't put one wheel on the track without getting beaten by some old rival. This is harrowing.
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

Congratulations Duplode! Very nice replay!! Anyway my guess for the best way was similar to Renato's.

zaqrack

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on April 02, 2014, 12:05:16 AM
Goddamnit. I can't put one wheel on the track without getting beaten by some old rival. This is harrowing.

maybe you should have put more than one wheel on the track :)

Duplode

Quote from: alanrotoi on April 02, 2014, 12:27:53 AM
Congratulations Duplode! Very nice replay!! Anyway my guess for the best way was similar to Renato's.

Thanks! But you were not wrong after all - Renato did claw back about one second with his alternative route. I only got to him by the final banked corner...

CTG

I think these TOP3 replays were far the strongest in the last few seasons. Btw I knew about RBI's route - almost the same as it was in 2006 (I also tried it, but got a ~4-5 seconds slower replay).

CTG

Btw analysis please! ;) (or cartography video)