News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 153 - Frogs at Dusk

Started by CTG, March 31, 2014, 09:37:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: CTG on April 08, 2014, 08:18:18 PM
Quote from: Akoss Poo on April 08, 2014, 08:15:47 PM
In the Buerlecithin bottle: pálinka  ;D ;D ;D

What else? ;D (WCP 2008 was the better one - but way too short... :-\)

WCP 2008 was steadily very good, and yes, it was too short. WCP 2009 was excellent in the first 80% of the meeting, but the end was a depressed, drunk, unemployed, futile, meaningless Poo. Evaluating them with clean brain after so many years, they are more or less on par.
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on April 08, 2014, 08:29:25 PM
Quote from: CTG on April 08, 2014, 08:18:18 PM
Quote from: Akoss Poo on April 08, 2014, 08:15:47 PM
In the Buerlecithin bottle: pálinka  ;D ;D ;D

What else? ;D (WCP 2008 was the better one - but way too short... :-\)

WCP 2008 was steadily very good, and yes, it was too short. WCP 2009 was excellent in the first 80% of the meeting, but the end was a depressed, drunk, unemployed, futile, meaningless Poo. Evaluating them with clean brain after so many years, they are more or less on par.

Which one was visited by the SARS-infected cat? ;D

CTG

Back to the topic: finally there's a great chance for a multi-car podium!

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I'm probably out of the race since I've injured my finger on Saturday during hiking. It is in an aluminum splint (something like this http://www.dme.co.nz/images/Gallery/userfiles/aluminium-padded-splints.jpg ) for two weeks, while the total healing time is about six weeks.
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on April 14, 2014, 07:09:19 AM
I'm probably out of the race since I've injured my finger on Saturday during hiking. It is in an aluminum splint (something like this http://www.dme.co.nz/images/Gallery/userfiles/aluminium-padded-splints.jpg ) for two weeks, while the total healing time is about six weeks.

Poo is the other grandmaster of stupid injuries and strange illnesses. Both of us should climb Taygetus. ;D