News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Elo-like ratings for ZakStunts: The Folyami Project

Started by Duplode, January 28, 2023, 07:24:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duplode

And here is the ZCT268 update! Three pipsqueaks have reached personal best ratings this time: Argammon, Mark Nailwood and Spoonboy. Below is the updated evolution chart:

Duplode

The end of season 2023 update of the ratings is now live! Personal best ratings were attained by the champion Argammon (within touching distance of the 2300 mark), Erik, Mark Nailwood and Spoonboy (fabulous progress from the three of them along the season). The evolution chart, now covering the whole season, is below. I'll hopefully find enough time to compile some extra stats during the pre-season weeks -- let me know if you'd like to see anything in particular!

Duplode

The ZCT270 chequered flag brings the first 2024 Folyami update! Reigning champion Argammon retains a solid lead for the moment, even with his break, while race winner Alan Rotoi markedly closes the gap to me at the second place. Mark Nailwood and Spoonboy have reached personal best ratings once more. Another stand-out pipsqueak in this round was Shoegazing Leo, who had an excellent +47 rating improvement on the crest of a sustained upward trend. Below is the updated evolution chart:

Cas

How far back can this be done?  Is it possible to have a condensed graph of the whole 21st century?  (That is, beginning with the opening of ZakStunts in 2001)
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

Duplode

Quote from: Cas on February 15, 2024, 10:05:30 PMHow far back can this be done?  Is it possible to have a condensed graph of the whole 21st century?  (That is, beginning with the opening of ZakStunts in 2001)

The data does go all the way back to 2001. That graph might become a little busy, but if eloratings.net can do it, why can't we? :)

Cas

Yep, probably it'd be better if it were interactive and you can enable or disable pipsqueaks or groups of pipsqueaks and zoom in the time.... Or... it could just be a very high resolution image that we can zoom in and out offline.
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

Duplode

After a bit of a delay, here is the ZCT271 Folyami update! (Edit: fixed the link) Ratings-wise, this was a good round for the top 5 generally, with Mark Nailwood and Zapper reaching personal best ratings. Below is the updated evolution chart:

Duplode

The ratings have been updated for ZCT272! Two personal best ratings in this round: Spoonboy (a +50 change brings him to a very busy slice of the table!) and Zapper (second round in a row). Below is the updated evolution chart: