News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Stunts elements in real life traffic

Started by zaqrack, April 01, 2014, 06:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

This one is in Shanghai, about 5km from our home. The Nanpu bridge. Very nice bridge - double! up/down corkscrew combination:

BonzaiJoe

It looks like futuristic art from the 1910's. Private car traffic is so old school :-)
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

dreadnaut

I heard a loud engine today and I looked out of my window. Parked below was a Lotus Esprit, I think from the early nineties. What a nice sound!

alanrotoi

zaqrack

Likely my favorite car ever. Though I heard it is awful to drive and even worse to repair - the chassis is made out of large molded plastic elements. Since it is unlikely I will ever drive one, it can stay my favourite car :)

Usrin

I spotted this bridge designed for Stunts pipsqueaks in Albania:

Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Overdrijf

Quote from: zaqrack on March 27, 2016, 09:55:25 PM
Likely my favorite car ever. Though I heard it is awful to drive and even worse to repair - the chassis is made out of large molded plastic elements. Since it is unlikely I will ever drive one, it can stay my favourite car :)

Yes, I'm digging up an ancient topic, but I wanted to agree to this. Especially the James Bond era Esprit's just look so cool and fast and everything. Best looking car ever. But yeah, apparently not very special either in the garage or on the road.

dreadnaut

It has great dirt-road grip in Stunts though, it makes it one of my favourite cars!

GTAManRCR

Hejj bicska, bicska, bicska csantavéri kisbicska!

Usrin

Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Overdrijf

afullo

I'm not sure, but maybe symmetric splits with illusion elements actually manage to design roundabouts in Stunts...

dreadnaut

Quote from: Overdrijf on April 15, 2020, 08:06:30 PM
I can almost see him speed up.

Definitely a speed up there, but I hope they managed to hit Esc in time, because the landing doesn't look good.