News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Happy Birthday to Mark L. Rivers

Started by alanrotoi, May 21, 2014, 12:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

Happy Birthday Mark L. Rivers!! I would like to send a message to him for his birthday and try to bring him back to one race at least :D
I found this email address: <flossmurderer>@freemail.hu from Mark Bosnich. Is this his real name? Does he has facebook or something? replace <> with English equivalent.

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on May 21, 2014, 12:50:08 AM
Happy Birthday Mark L. Rivers!! I would like to send a message to him for his birthday and try to bring him back to one race at least :D
I found this email address: riverkiller@freemail.hu from Mark Bosnich. Is this his real name? Does he has facebook or something?

The riverkiller mail is my address. Bad joke, doggy...

CTG

Thinking over the Mark L. Rivers phenomenon, he really seems to be my clone:

- Both of us had/have self-polishing competitions with unacceptably good results by the manager.
- Using similar colors and frames on the websites.
- Both of us were/are fond of creating new cars, useless statistics and Stunts videos.
- More or less the same strength in competitions, but usually CTG won the important duels (18-5 in ZakStunts, 15-1-9 in USC, 4-3 in SDR, 6-1 at ISM events).
- Our arguments with over-reacted moves are suspicious (organized issues?), especially his hysterical withdrawal from competitions because of "CTG, the Stunts Antichrist".

However, some significant differences:
- MLR composed his own soundtracks for the Stunts videos, while I have no sense to music.
- Magnitudinal difference in Indy skills: MLR was the master of powergear, while my historical performance with PMIN is... erm... let me say poor.

I always considered MLR as a "spin-off" character of Argammon/Alain/Rotoi. Moreover, I'm not sure if the three listed names cover three different pipsqueaks... The only difference compared to my old attitude is that now I don't care about it.

alanrotoi

Yeah it came to my mind but I don't really think that. Nobody has his email address of facebook account?

zaqrack

speedmark<sixtynine>@libero.it

replace <sixtynine> with numbers.

alanrotoi

Thanks! I'll write him today.

What about facebook or twitter?

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on May 21, 2014, 05:11:50 PM
speedmark<sixtynine>@libero.it

replace <sixtynine> with numbers.

You mean speedmark<sixnine>@libero.it? ;D (if riverkiller can be public...)

CTG

alanrotoi

I can edit my message if you want CTG. Just ask.

Usrin

Quote from: alanrotoi on May 21, 2014, 12:50:08 AM
I found this email address: <flossmurderer>@freemail.hu from Mark Bosnich. Is this his real name? Does he has facebook or something?

Of course he's on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mark-Bosnich/104108822959621?fref=ts

Hm, if this one existed in 2000... https://www.facebook.com/groups/287564695370/  :D
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on May 22, 2014, 01:26:13 AM
I can edit my message if you want CTG. Just ask.

Well, I don't really use that address anymore (logging in once a week or so...).

alanrotoi

CTG

alanrotoi

CTG