ZakStunts > Permanent Competition

Permanent competition revival

<< < (6/6)

Duplode:

--- Quote from: CTG on January 20, 2015, 07:29:41 PM ---Don't forget about the "new" permanent circuits: the best tracks of each years.

--- End quote ---

I suppose there would be two records for those - one with Indy and the other with the winning car of the race?

CTG:

--- Quote from: Duplode on January 20, 2015, 07:39:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: CTG on January 20, 2015, 07:29:41 PM ---Don't forget about the "new" permanent circuits: the best tracks of each years.

--- End quote ---

I suppose there would be two records for those - one with Indy and the other with the winning car of the race?

--- End quote ---

Sounds good.

dreadnaut:

--- Quote from: CTG on January 20, 2015, 03:46:10 PM ---ANY NEWS?  ::)

--- End quote ---

Sorry, I was busy with other stuff. But now we can store replays on the website, so it should be easier to store replays for the permanent competition as well.

Let's say in a month or two ;D

edit: maybe less, on Friday I should finally get a keyboard —it's been hell coding without one!

Cas:
Hey... any news of this idea?  It's a really good one!  I think ideally, it should be exactly as proposed by Dreadnaut on the first post, with the add-on by Zak of the additional track being voted among the tracks of the year. I would add that only pipsqueaks that participated in at least a certain number of the track that year could vote. Keeping the closed ones?   Mmm... if many people want them, OK, but I don't think that's necessary.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version