News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 155 - Dough Job

Started by CTG, June 01, 2014, 11:48:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Audi? Corvette? GTO?

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: CTG on June 02, 2014, 08:40:31 AM
It smells like powergear. ::)

Yes...  :( This track would be much more fun with the Audi...
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

zaqrack

pipsqueaks, sorry I udid the site update late yesterday and did not notive an unfinished track version was uploaded.  Please download again. Just some minor changes, some water was missing.

Oh damn, it's getting even worse...

816.79 km

Quote from: CTG on June 02, 2014, 07:05:48 PM
Quote from: Akoss Poo on June 02, 2014, 04:12:30 PM
Oh damn, it's getting even worse...

You mean better, right? :D

I like this track, really. When I say like that at such an early stage, usually I suck at the end.

Better? I felt something strange when I saw the track first. I couldn't find out what it can be. And now I know it. It is the WATER, which is an usual pepper on Zak's tracks (black pepper is one of the very few spices I don't like)... It makes the availability of non-Indy power gear very low for me, but usually keeps it high for top non-Indy power gear drivers... So, it was better without water... I hoped that I can do the powergear part... but now I don't...

816.79 km

Chulk

Quote from: Akoss Poo on June 02, 2014, 07:15:24 PM
It makes the availability of non-Indy power gear very low for me, but usually keeps it high for top non-Indy power gear drivers
So you only like what you are better than the rest at? Why do you like stunts, then?
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on June 03, 2014, 05:20:12 AM
Quote from: Akoss Poo on June 02, 2014, 07:15:24 PM
It makes the availability of non-Indy power gear very low for me, but usually keeps it high for top non-Indy power gear drivers
So you only like what you are better than the rest at? Why do you like stunts, then?

He's a bloody pipsqueak, not a Stunts driver. Just like me. However, my participation does not depend on the track's quality.

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on June 03, 2014, 07:18:33 PM
He's a bloody pipsqueak, not a Stunts driver. Just like me. However, my participation does not depend on the track's quality.
I don't really get what your point was...

CTG

You said: "So you only like what you are better than the rest at? Why do you like stunts, then?"

If you check the car preferences of each pipsqueaks, you will realize that the like/hate factor and the success rate shows a strict correlation. The same goes for track preferences, e.g. I like ZCT155 because of the left corner ratio. "Racing for fun" drivers are damned rare.

Akoss Poo is a competitive type without any sense to compromise (not only in Stunts): he can't accept any opinions contradicting his own one, he thinks his own values are the only real values, he can't lose with dignity, etc. If a track or car doesn't fit him, it should be considered crappy by everybody and should be ignored. But I think most of the people with competitive spirit and strong ego are more or less the same, maybe just a bit less radical. I'm also that type of man, but in a moderate way. E.g. in most of the cases, I can accept if somebody's opinion is different from mine. Or a less serious one: I can recognize a good beer even if it doesn't fit my taste and give a good mark on it.

(Btw I think Mr. Poo is still a lot better from this aspect than the high & mighty Argammon. Come on Helmut, show up yourself! We all know you are always here.)

alanrotoi

Another factor is when you are caught in a lie you respond with a bigger and larger one :D

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on June 04, 2014, 08:32:08 AM
Akoss Poo is a competitive type without any sense to compromise (not only in Stunts): he can't accept any opinions contradicting his own one, he thinks his own values are the only real values, he can't lose with dignity, etc.
Oh, I see. You just over analysed what was meant to be a joke: "Why do you like stunts?" implying he is not good at it.
That was it.
But what say is true, if you like something you dedicate more time to it. Also, when playing just for fun and not competing, one tends to use the cars/track elements one likes thus improving one's skills with that particular car/track part.

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on June 10, 2014, 06:47:10 AM
Btw where's your replay, Chulk? :D
I've recently had my spare time limited due to many factors (Work, University, Bureaucracy, new potential girlfriend) because I decided I would complete as many things as I can in advance (except the girl thing, that cannot be rushed) so I can enjoy the world cup with as less things to interfere as possible.
If everything goes as planned, I should have some time to race this weekend (between WC matches, obviously!)

alanrotoi

Quote from: Chulk on June 10, 2014, 08:26:57 AM
Quote from: CTG on June 10, 2014, 06:47:10 AM
Btw where's your replay, Chulk? :D
I've recently had my spare time limited due to many factors (Work, University, Bureaucracy, new potential girlfriend) because I decided I would complete as many things as I can in advance (except the girl thing, that cannot be rushed) so I can enjoy the world cup with as less things to interfere as possible.
If everything goes as planned, I should have some time to race this weekend (between WC matches, obviously!)

Well it must to be nice the life after being in jail...

alanrotoi

1:55.30, without replay handling. Auto trm, Audi.

816.79 km