News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Zakstunts 2015

Started by alanrotoi, July 17, 2014, 03:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

If there will be a championship with 15-days tracks as we talked some months ago (or something like that) I think it would be interesting to have an official prediction game in the site. Is that too hard to add/code?

dreadnaut

Probably not too difficult, and with 5 months ahead I can probably find the time :)

What were you thinking about? Can you sketch some rules?

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Seeing racing activity, even 12 races per a year sounds almost too much...
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on July 20, 2014, 06:09:45 PM
Seeing racing activity, even 12 races per a year sounds almost too much...

I think the main problem is that races are long: the middle part of the month is always boring. The two weeks version would be a lot more exciting and intensive.

(see: http://forum.stunts.hu/index.php?topic=3026.msg62008#msg62008)

alanrotoi

Quote from: dreadnaut on July 20, 2014, 01:35:48 PM
Probably not too difficult, and with 5 months ahead I can probably find the time :)

What were you thinking about? Can you sketch some rules?

I don't know, I guess we could have some side games from the racing competition. Some fast and easy games like a prediction game.

A fun game would be:
If there were more pipsqueaks we could make a game like Gran DT (Chulk help me!). In Gran DT you have to build a football team from all players in "Primera A" league from Argentina. You have a limited amount of money to buy those players. Then every week all the players have a score based on their performance. Applied to Stunts we could assingn an initial value to every pipsqueak based on our 2013 final position. Here we could have a limited amount of money to build a 3 member team. The points earned by every pipsqueak would be acquired by his final position in every race. Then you add the three values and you got your score this race.