News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Counter-announcement, vol. 3.14159

Started by Duplode, October 03, 2014, 09:50:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duplode

I hereby announce that I am quitting the ZakStunts 2014 title challenge. I will put that into effect by not posting any further laps with the Duplode profile until the end of the current season. My decision is final and irrevocable.

(I will possibly take part in the next three races under a publicly disclosed pseudonym. In that case, I will share replays with my teammates as usual.)

Chulk

Quote from: Duplode on October 03, 2014, 09:50:53 AM
I hereby announce that I am quitting the ZakStunts 2014 title challenge. I will put that into effect by not posting any further laps with the Duplode profile until the end of the current season. My decision is final and irrevocable.

(I will possibly take part in the next three races under a publicly disclosed pseudonym. In that case, I will share replays with my teammates as usual.)
Why is that? (If you don't mind me asking)
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

'cause he wants to be both the moral and the real winner. Moral winner, because he doesn't descend to the mentally wrecked ghost creator crymachine's level. Real winner, because even if he uses another name, people will add his points under name X and Y, considering him as the champion, whatever the overall standings say. Nice touch.

However, I should not be even on the scoreboards of this season.

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on October 04, 2014, 08:06:45 AM
'cause he wants to be both the moral and the real winner.

As far as I'm aware of there will be only one ZakStunts title this season*, and it won't be mine. 4-3, 10-5, 109-95; it's clear enough.

* Actually two, with the newbie league - but I can't apply to it! :D

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on October 05, 2014, 06:14:06 AM
As far as I'm aware of there will be only one ZakStunts title this season*, and it won't be mine. 4-3, 10-5, 109-95; it's clear enough.

Quote from: CTG on October 04, 2014, 08:06:45 AM
people will add his points under name X and Y, considering him as the champion, whatever the overall standings say