News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Formula 1 in 2014

Started by CTG, January 26, 2014, 01:45:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Justice for the nigger! Fuuck off Rosberg!!! Disgusting manoeuvre! Ban Rosberg for the season!
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on May 25, 2014, 12:01:06 AM
Justice for the nigger! Fuuck off Rosberg!!! Disgusting manoeuvre! Ban Rosberg for the season!

The nigger was way too slow in that lap, so it's just bullshit to blame Rosberg.

Chulk

I don't think Rosberg did it on purpose, so there's no point in punishing it.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on May 25, 2014, 04:12:11 AM
I don't think Rosberg did it on purpose, so there's no point in punishing it.

However, this one was a lot cooler: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWwNU79-tZA ;D

CTG

Wheeeee, one of my favorite circuits - Zeltweg - is back!

CTG

Pfffffffffffffffff... Massa...

Duplode

Sickened by Bianchi's accident... what's with Marussia and support vehicles; first de Villota, and now this?

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I really hope that Bianchi will survive and be recovered to the highest possible extent.

But: DICKSUCKER RICCIARDO AND RED BULL!!!  :D :D :D They wanted to put Ricciardo ahead of Vettel by a fake front wing problem call to the pit (it is so prominent that they push Ricciardo for some reason and hinder Vettel)... but that didn't count because of the red flag. If there is somebody who deserved that red flag, that must be Ricciardo and his team!!!
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Shoegazing Leo

"All your pole positions are belong to us", saw the Mercedes' motors. It's the first time since 1969.

CTG

I have only highly racist comments, so...  :-X