News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Formula One 2014 world champion will be...

Started by CTG, August 04, 2014, 11:53:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hamilton (N)
2 (40%)
Rosberg
3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

CTG

Although I don't really like Rosberg, he's still better in my eyes than the crymachine nagger celeb whore.

Chulk

Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Duplode

To me it's the other way around: I never liked Hamilton, but now I'd rather see him winning rather than his ever uninspiring teammate.

CTG

CTG

Quote from: CTG on August 04, 2014, 11:53:00 AM
Although I don't really like Rosberg, he's still better in my eyes than the crymachine nagger celeb whore.

Too bad, the chimp will win again after his lucky title in 2008. [And again, it's not because of his color. Hamilton and Balotelli are monkeys, Kobe Bryant and Usain Bolt are not. What's more, one of my favorite (historical) sportsmen is Shaq O'neal.]

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on November 04, 2014, 08:51:42 AM
What's more, one of my favorite (historical) sportsmen is Shaq O'neal.][/i]
Why wouldn't he? Shaq's everyone's favourite!!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

BonzaiJoe

You may not despise all black people, but you're still a racist. You raise the bar for black people to earn your favour and you employ an extra range of derogatory terms for them which is based on 18th century colonialist misconceptions.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on November 04, 2014, 06:09:48 PM
You may not despise all black people, but you're still a racist. You raise the bar for black people to earn your favour and you employ an extra range of derogatory terms for them which is based on 18th century colonialist misconceptions.

I know white chimps, too. Although I use another degrading name for them. Actually I have problem with AVERAGE peasants, independently from their color.

CTG

GO, ROSBERG, GO!!!

Btw it seems a nice drama will be organized again for the last race. Hopefully the leaders of F1 decided about a happy end, where HAM is leading during the whole race ahead of ROS, but his engine breaks down a few laps before the end. I would be soooooooooooo happy... :D (he would deserve it after his lucky last corner victory in 2008 - although MAS didn't deserve that title either).