News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

UnskilledStunts Championship 2015

Started by CTG, August 16, 2014, 03:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

It will be the final season of USC, with 6 tracks - the last one will be the 100th track of the competition.

To avoid misunderstandings: it's not a retirement from competition management. I have several possible different competition formats in my mind, but it won't run under the Unskilled name.

CTG

The new season will start on 1st January 2015! ;)

zaqrack

leaves me time to think about how to revive ZakStunts a bit :)

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on January 04, 2015, 03:39:15 PM
leaves me time to think about how to revive ZakStunts a bit :)

It seems pipsqueaks are having rest instead...

CTG

Preliminary timetable with deadlines (it might change, depending on ZakStunts deadlines and your/my private life programs):

18th January: Brussels, Jaguar (done)
7th February: Firenze, Lancia
28th February: ???, Corvette
19th or 20th March: ???, ??? (Poo's track, he'll choose the car)
8th April: ???, Melange
1st May: season finale, Porsche March Indy

Bongzai Joe

Service message: USC is suspended as long as CTG finds a decent server. Further informations will be provided by Akoss Poo, as Bongzai Joe will be deleted. ;)

Duplode

Quote from: Bongzai Joe on March 12, 2015, 02:20:37 PM
Service message: USC is suspended as long as CTG finds a decent server. Further informations will be provided by Akoss Poo, as Bongzai Joe will be deleted. ;)

Okay - waiting for further news then.

USC_closure

Quote from: Bongzai Joe on March 12, 2015, 02:20:37 PM

Suspension is over, see Mostar topic.

USC_closure

To Duplode:

Following the "traditions" of USC, could you please complete the following tasks:

- closing inactive track topics (Mostar; later the finished tracks)
- create the topic "Zwickau (USC 100)" (Trabant town* :D)
- update wiki with season results + medal table + additional comment about the final closure (only when Zwickau finished) - however, my Wiki access should be really restored as Wiki cannot be damaged by any attacks, but I can and want to add some useful articles / updates in the future.

Thank you in advance!

* Trabant is the iconic "box car" of communism, produced in East Germany between the 60s and 90s. Trabant 601 is probably the worst vehicle ever created on Earth. It's a ~25 HP "strong" lightweight monster - rumours say it is made of paper (actually, it's plastic).

Trabant ad, fuckin' LOL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCwqZDdT8-M

Western guys do not know know how funny it is to recognized ANY cars from its' sound. All communist cars had a unique engine sound. I can still recognize Trabant, Lada, Skoda, Dacia, Wartburg, Polski Fiat, Barkas, Moskvitch, Zastava and Zaporozec sounds. :D

Edit #1: damn, I was wrong, Zaporozec is probably even worse than Trabant.

Duplode

Hey look, green squares!

Quote from: c.t.g. on April 25, 2015, 05:34:33 PM
To Duplode:

Following the "traditions" of USC, could you please complete the following tasks:

Done, done and done.

USC_closure

USC_closure

THE END

Duplode, please update the following Wiki articles:

- Chronology
- List of UnskilledStunts tracks
- UnskilledStunts

...and close the following topics:

- Salzburg
- Zwickau (in a few weeks)

Thank you in advance!