News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Am I a liar?

Started by pArAnO, October 24, 2002, 06:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Am I a liar?

Yes
3 (42.9%)
No
4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: October 24, 2002, 06:02:27 AM

pArAnO

Plz vote and comment.

(My only question is: How can you think that someone can come, and cheat, at a 10 years old game competition?,... don't you think that you have to be passionate to participate in a competition of stunt? (and it's not like that I'm new here... I was drinving with rh in the past, and now, I want to lose all my integrity? right. I can't even think that a person like that can exist. Anyway.)

I'll not vote, and I'm asking to the admin of isa to send this topic to all the isa-drivers, to get all the vote.

BonzaiJoe

I don't believe anyone thinks you are cheating or a liar... Some believe that you are simply mistaken. That you may think replay handling is something else than it is, that your computer is facilitating faster driving in some way, or that you are using another trick, that you thought was legal (Slow simulation speed, Moslo, taking breaks while driving etc.)
I'm not saying this because you drove 1.12.75. That can happen, if you drive well, and have a lucky drive. I'm saying it because you did it 13 - and probably more times. Statistically, when Alan Rotoi, Zak, Alain and myself have been driving a lot, and not gotten under 1.16 - it is not strange that you should be able to drive 1.13, but it is strange that you should be able to do it so very many times. That's what we, or at least I, are/am talking about.
But we can't be quite sure.

pArAnO

hum..

what's "(Slow simulation speed, Moslo, taking breaks while driving etc.) "??

and.. I think that I know what's replay handling... it's simply not doing the track in one shot...

and I can assure everbody that I'm doing like everybody... lucky? maybe..

so you're still thinking that my time arent "true"... you're better to vote "no"... because it's like if the competition isnt fair...according to you..

take a look at my replay
http://losers.netfirms.com/11275.zip

you'll no find something unusual, maybe you just didnt try what I did..

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

About pArAnO's question: I think you're not a liar. That time is possible in Buenos Aires and ISA rules. There is no more topic to talk.

About rpl links in this page: Are these your replays?? Why are you posting them before the competition ends? (to Alain and Parano) It makes boring the competition!
:?

al il professore

even pathetix dont post ur rpls? it makes the competition boring? perhaps newbies want to see them... think about that. I know there is a stunts attitude that makes people keep that secret and dont show that, beware of skunk files etc. I think u are worse than CIA. and I skid CIA.

Soon open a stunts skunk rpl files division... Secret is our business. Dont provoque me or i will show also my z18 rpl... Remind its the best.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

pArAnO

I'm with al for this one, I don't care if everybody see my replay, If i'm the best, I'll do better than them (and vice versa)

alanrotoi

Let's see... Al, you don't have the best time in ISA, don't you? And I told you in a previous message that don't show it. So we can think with this that I don't trying to hide the best time or any secret in the rpl. If we all show our replays we don't need the work in ISA of posting, the news, the scoreboards.... Thats the point.

pArAnO

Quote from: "alanrotoi"Let's see... Al, you don't have the best time in ISA, don't you? And I told you in a previous message that don't show it. So we can think with this that I don't trying to hide the best time or any secret in the rpl. If we all show our replays we don't need the work in ISA of posting, the news, the scoreboards.... Thats the point.

I understand your point of view... but although if everybody post their replay, only the best one will be looked, and a scoreboard, news, ect stay pertinent!

Anyway, I'll not post my replay again... only if necessary

pArAnO

oh... and I would like to know who vote yes, explain your self plz...

BonzaiJoe

It wasn't me! But I think whoever did it just has a sense of humour...

CTG

b?ff, what an old topic

BonzaiJoe

I think I'm gonna try to race Buenos Aires noRH again, to see if I can do 1.12 now...

BonzaiJoe

Not even close... I'd like to race with pArAnO at a WSM...

Argammon