News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

GHOST STORIES, part one

Started by al il professore, May 16, 2003, 11:13:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolo Yeung is a ghost

I see dead people... everywhere!
5 (62.5%)
I saw bolo! he scared me on the scoreboard, but isnt a ghost
3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: May 16, 2003, 11:13:32 AM

al il professore

I talked with CTG this morning, and told him his ghosts annoyed me. I sent another mail to bolo, and he still doesnt reply. since i think this ghost takes the place of a valid driver, i need now to make this happen: destroy ghosts, everywhere. Beware, ghosts of all teams. Here I am.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

What's wrong with ghosts? They fill up the scoreboard...
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

Replay handling is wonderful, it makes the competition more fun.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

<Jackie-> replay handling? they should prohibit it

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Alain this is disgusting. You are the biggest ghost. I think you are Sylvain Chabert.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ;D

Alain is not only Sylvain Chabert.

CTG

Quote from: al il professore on May 16, 2003, 11:13:32 AM
I talked with CTG this morning, and told him his ghosts annoyed me. I sent another mail to bolo, and he still doesnt reply. since i think this ghost takes the place of a valid driver, i need now to make this happen: destroy ghosts, everywhere. Beware, ghosts of all teams. Here I am.

Alain is nowhere.

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: al il professore on May 16, 2003, 11:26:57 PM
<Jackie-> replay handling? they should prohibit it

If you want to fabricate quotes, at least get my nickname right: Jacky, not Jackie. Also, I would never start a sentence without capitalizing.

<3 RH
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

CTG

ZCT221 was almost named after Yang Sze (known as Bolo Yeun.g).