News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 161 - Münchausen

Started by CTG, October 01, 2014, 11:00:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which one fits you better?

31st December, midnight
3 (42.9%)
31st December, afternoon
0 (0%)
29th or 30th December, midnight
4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

CTG

I suggest to give an alternative deadline on ZCT161 instead of the last minute of the year (in Hungarian time), e.g. one day earlier. In the case of such a tight competition, I think it would be a huge disadvantage for the European pipsqueaks to keep the original one: they are already in the New Year's party, while South Americans may be still at home.

What's more, I guess I won't be at home on 31st December.

Duplode

Don't mind either way (and it's been ages since I last raced hard in December), but the suggestion is sensible (I voted for 30th midnight).

Chulk

I'm not racing this year, but I will vote for the option that upsets CTG the most if a good enough bribe is offered by his competitors. ;)
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on October 02, 2014, 06:48:54 AM
I'm not racing this year, but I will vote for the option that upsets CTG the most if a good enough bribe is offered by his competitors. ;)

Let me quote the classics: :P (by Mingva, any chat from 2002-2006)

zaqrack

I will be on vacation November 29 - December 8, with no computer, internet access and no electricity. So we have three options:

1. Close ZCT160 on the 28th - don't think it is a good idea as we only have a few days left.
2. Let someone (e.g. dreadnaut) release ZCT161 on time, and publish zct160 results when I am back.
3. I release ZCT161 on the 9th or 10th of December.

Let me know...

alanrotoi

I'm fine with 1 or 3. About 2, dreadnaut seems to have issues when he finds something wrong.

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on November 24, 2014, 05:53:47 PM
I will be on vacation November 29 - December 8, with no computer, internet access and no electricity. So we have three options:

1. Close ZCT160 on the 28th - don't think it is a good idea as we only have a few days left.
2. Let someone (e.g. dreadnaut) release ZCT161 on time, and publish zct160 results when I am back.
3. I release ZCT161 on the 9th or 10th of December.

Let me know...

(Unofficial) ZCT160 results should be revealed by dreadnaut right after the deadline. About ZCT161... well... any options are good for me.

dreadnaut

Revealing quiet replays on the 30th would not be a problem. I can probably publish the new track as well -actually, that's already automatic- but I would need help for setting the new car coefficients, I think.

zaqrack

please do reveal replays and publish a new track (any guest track is OK. I don't have any :((

Will set car coefficients in advance - if any corrections are necessary, we will apply retrospectively.

dreadnaut

Quote from: zaqrack on November 27, 2014, 02:15:29 PM
please do reveal replays and publish a new track

Ah, it's today ;D  I'll publish the quiet replays tomorrow morning first thing.

Does anyone have a spare track for December?

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: CTG on November 30, 2014, 06:40:09 PM
Quote from: dreadnaut on November 30, 2014, 05:05:21 PM
Does anyone have a spare track for December?

Yes. But I guess two tracks from the same guest designer would be too much for one year.

Maybe. But still better option than again a retro/reversed track... I would like to see a new track, no matter who has built it.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Well, in this case here is a track. If you are not that disgusted by the circuit itself, it can be ZCT 161.

Fantasy name: Münchausen

dreadnaut

And the track is up!

I set the deadline to the 29th of December for the moment, waiting for more people to vote.

afullo

29 or 30 are fine also for me! ;)

Duplode

Quote from: Akoss Poo on December 01, 2014, 03:53:10 PM
Quote from: CTG on November 30, 2014, 06:40:09 PM
Yes. But I guess two tracks from the same guest designer would be too much for one year.
Maybe. But still better option than again a retro/reversed track... I would like to see a new track, no matter who has built it.

I agree. In fact, I tried to make a track yesterday, but it didn't come out good, and so I withheld it for an extra day so that a better one might appear. So thanks CTG! BTW, judging from the map, Z161 seems dissimilar enough from Z151 (half-waterway vs. pure powergear speedway).