News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Rare destinations

Started by CTG, October 17, 2014, 02:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

Yes, ask to... I won't name him :D
BJ don't bother coming here if you're a spirit, I only have racional and logic powers. Esotericism isn't my field :D If you come to Buenos Aires do it alive.

alanrotoi

Hungary isn't a rare destination but this one goes to Debrecen. I saw in google maps this guy is close to Jósza (railway station?). It seems a nice residential neighbourhood.

Tell me something about this neighbourhood (I guess Akoss is the expert in this area :) )

alanrotoi

Yesterday another to Hungary but I can't remember the city. And a rare destination was Mexico.

alanrotoi

I almost forget! Today was a weird day: Malta and Sri Lanka !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alanrotoi

Yesterday Bolivia :)

Now I'm sending to Germany. It's not a rare destination but I don't like my "ß" handwritten. Anyway sometimes I send letters to Russia and they doesn't bother to give me their address in Cyrillic characters. But the harder are the Chinese addresses. I have to print them and problem solved :D

zaqrack

you can use ss instead of ß.

alanrotoi

I know but I like to be precise no matter the language. :)

Also I can write "Dmitri" instead of "???????" but it's not the same :D

PS: Oops no cyrillic support!

Shoegazing Leo

(the system turned to formatation, then)
Germans can say "kiß my aß"

BonzaiJoe

Since I've started working at a hotel, I should also post about my guests from strange countries. I get a lot from Brazil, India and Japan. Most random countries so far have been Algeria and Colombia. Not that random. I'll work on it!
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

alanrotoi

China again. I guess it's no longer a rare destination :D

Yesterday Belgium and Iceland!

alanrotoi

OOOH!!!  PORT VILA, VANUATU.

Incredible!!! :D 1st time!!

BonzaiJoe

Nice. There's something extra exotic about Pacific nations. I don't have anything new to report.
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

alanrotoi