News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Christmas Cup 2014

Started by CTG, November 13, 2014, 08:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What about a bronze match?

yes
3 (75%)
no
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

CTG

Quote from: dreadnaut on November 30, 2014, 11:39:57 AM
I was thinking about Iceland myself, but I'll go for Tata at this point! :D

Choice of other duels is not binding you. Theoretically all the duels can be with the same track (if you want) - the only limitation is that you cannot use that track in the next rounds.

Btw Tata is a great choice. Mr. Töff was the master of crazy tracks.

dreadnaut

Quote from: CTG on November 30, 2014, 12:20:56 PM
Choice of other duels is not binding you. Theoretically all the duels can be with the same track (if you want) - the only limitation is that you cannot use that track in the next rounds.

If that's the case, then I'll take Iceland too!  Tata looked nice, but indeed is a crazy track :o

CTG

Quote from: dreadnaut on November 30, 2014, 06:55:45 PM
Quote from: CTG on November 30, 2014, 12:20:56 PM

If that's the case, then I'll take Iceland too!  Tata looked nice, but indeed is a crazy track :o

Okay.

If Afullo and Chulk do not make a selection in 24 hours, their opponents will (and the other parameter will be randomized).

CTG

Quote from: CTG on November 30, 2014, 06:56:52 PM
If Afullo and Chulk do not make a selection in 24 hours, their opponents will (and the other parameter will be randomized).

It seems neither Afullo, nor Chulk made a selection (there's 5 hours left for them).

DUP: prepare with a quick choice in the evening. The other parameter will be randomized.

Chulk vs me: I've already signed to Chulk that
- if he takes a track, I'll pick Corvette (his favorite car)
- if he takes a car, I'll choose a short track where the number of right corners is higher than the left corners'

If he won't use his selection in time, I'm going to pick Corvette.

BonzaiJoe

Why would you do that? It seems patronizing.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on December 01, 2014, 03:08:47 PM

Why? I don't hate Corvette. What's more, I've won the last two Corvette tracks in ZakStunts.

At least we will both enjoy the race.

Don't worry, if you and I will both qualify to the semi-finals (25% according to the maths), I'll choose a pure left corner track or Melange. :D

CTG

Quote from: CTG on December 01, 2014, 01:43:12 PM
Quote from: CTG on November 30, 2014, 06:56:52 PM

It seems neither Afullo, nor Chulk made a selection (there's 5 hours left for them).

DUP: prepare with a quick choice in the evening. The other parameter will be randomized.

Chulk vs me: I've already signed to Chulk that
- if he takes a track, I'll pick Corvette (his favorite car)
- if he takes a car, I'll choose a short track where the number of right corners is higher than the left corners'

If he won't use his selection in time, I'm going to pick Corvette.

Time is up for priority selection. Duplode, choose a car or track, please. As I told before, I take Corvette versus Chulk.

About the randomized parameters: I've sent the list of cars and the tracks to dreadnaut - with a certain order. I ask the sender of the next message - except DRE and me - to say two numbers between 1 and 20 (the first for DUP-AFU, if Duplode picks a track, the second for CHU-CTG), and one number between 1 and 28 (for DUP-AFU, if Duplode picks a car).

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: CTG on December 01, 2014, 05:19:47 PM

Why? I don't hate Corvette. What's more, I've won the last two Corvette tracks in ZakStunts.

Don't worry, if you and I will both qualify to the semi-finals (25% according to the maths), I'll choose a pure left corner track or Melange. :D

Uh oh. Gotta get to pick the car  :D
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on December 01, 2014, 09:25:05 PM
Quote from: CTG on December 01, 2014, 05:19:47 PM

Uh oh. Gotta get to pick the car  :D

You forgot to say:
1 to 20 for DUP-AFU
1 to 20 for CHU-CTG
1 to 28 for DUP-AFU

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on December 01, 2014, 08:19:14 PM
Duplode, choose a car or track, please.

Here I am, and I pick the F40 for the first round.

CTG

I ask the next posting person to say two numbers as follows (even DUP can say, he doesn't know the order of the tracks - dreadnaut will confirm them, based on my private message, sent yesterday):
1 to 20 for DUP-AFU
1 to 20 for CHU-CTG

After that, we can finally start the tournament (actually two duels are already "running").

Quote from: CTG on November 29, 2014, 08:40:35 AM

CTG (#1)vsChulk (#8)Track ???Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
AbuRaf70 (#4)vsBonzai Joe (#5)   Iceland        Jaguar XJR9 IMSA
Duplode (#2)vsAfullo (#7)Track ???Ferrari F40
Dreadnaut (#3)   vs   Dstien (#6)IcelandAcura NSX

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

CTG

Quote from: CTG on December 02, 2014, 08:09:06 AM
I ask the next posting person to say two numbers as follows (even DUP can say, he doesn't know the order of the tracks - dreadnaut will confirm them, based on my private message, sent yesterday):
1 to 20 for DUP-AFU
1 to 20 for CHU-CTG

After that, we can finally start the tournament (actually two duels are already "running").

Quote from: Akoss Poo on December 02, 2014, 12:43:15 PM
12 and 13.

Quote from: CTG on December 01, 2014, 08:30:55 PM
Track list
1 Cold Cut
2 Tluafed
3 Brincat
4 Storm
5 Elephant
6 Iceland
7 Tata
8 Mr-X
9 Pursuit
10 Singapore
11 Hameln
12 Millgame
13 Teardrop
14 Right
15 Bored
16 Pécs
17 Meteora
18 Left
19 Deltoid
20 Dirty 12

Thank you. Dreadnaut will confirm the list.

So:

DUP-AFU: Millgame
CHU-CTG: Teardrop

CTG (#1)vsChulk (#8)TeardropChevrolet Corvette ZR1
AbuRaf70 (#4)vsBonzai Joe (#5)   Iceland        Jaguar XJR9 IMSA
Duplode (#2)vsAfullo (#7)MillgameFerrari F40
Dreadnaut (#3)   vs   Dstien (#6)IcelandAcura NSX

LET'S GO!

Chulk

As I will probably only last one week on this, I might at least have fun. My pick is my favourite car, Corvette. Tell me the track name and I'll race when I have a few free hours to do so
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on December 02, 2014, 06:44:25 PM
As I will probably only last one week on this, I might at least have fun. My pick is my favourite car, Corvette. Tell me the track name and I'll race when I have a few free hours to do so

Teardrop.trk, see previous messages.