News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Dublin

Started by Mingva, May 17, 2003, 04:07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

ah ah cool... now i can touch the sky with my hand! i am in the same second than alanrotoi on IRC :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

`
Detailed Dublin analysis is here :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I watched Alain's rpl, and he left the road at 1:17! No penalty time for that! Shame on everybody!
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Mingva

YEAH :D Let's punish him now :lol:

But... where's a image (read: evidences)? Cum on, we wanna see a pic :!:

Don't know how to upload here any file from my computer. :( But I sent a clipboard file to you, please upload it if you can. This is a screen shortcut from Alain's rpl. This is the evidence, and the following text:

> No, he didn't. Wasn't any space between wheel and road. I know, in rules
> isn't mentioned how much of wheel must stay on the road. But most
> important - no separation (no streak of grass) between wheels and road!!!

The car doesn't cover the road! 0,00% of the road. There's grass
between the car and the road in every second pixel. The remaining
pixels: the first pixels of the cars are following the last pixels of the
road, so there's no separation in this 50%, but the car still doesn't
fade the road. So Alain left the road. Penalize him.

> P.S. Don't be a weeper, learn to lose honourably ;)
It's only because Alain is your teammate. There's always what Alain
wants: no pipe trick, but no penalty for him. Shit...

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

Where can I see that replay? Why isn't it just packed with Asuncion?
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

lol. If you cant beat me regularly, you will try to unregularly. okay. Just try to drive with more than a 120 mph average speed on your own rpls and you will see no more problems in others rpls.

This coward attack, not as brave as the alan rotoi last attack on the asuncion scoreboard, need a shock and awe reply on the final time that you will be reading on asuncion.

Just drive more if you dont want to be ridiculous.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

yes, bonzai joe is right, where could you find the rpl of dublin i did? anyway, it was a very small attack and it makes me shake the finger faster now.

al il professore

look the difference between alanrotoi (in yellow) and me in light grey, on the finish line:

you can see its useless to cheat: the difference is only ten meters

Quote from: "al il professore"look the difference between alanrotoi (in yellow) and me in light grey, on the finish line:

you can see its useless to cheat: the difference is only ten meters

You didn't cheat. You only left the road, and that means you get penalty, no matter you didn't win any time with that. Don't compare your rpl with Alan's, you have same time wiht pArAnO, 1:22,60, and Rotoi's is 1:21,20. That's it...

Somebody deleted my link which contained the picture, and motherfucker Mingva wasn't succeeded to write me a normal answer to my mail. Orionians are dirty cheaters, and shame on all of them!!!! Let's call back Pershing to check the rplz.

629.09 km

al il professore

dont worry, akoss, nobody cheats at stunts competitions. I had the same problem when i was second. Now i am first, its perfect.

If you are slow, its your problem, dont try to brake others.

"speed is the cushion to sloppiness"

al il professore

orion are:

Mingva
Alain
Krys toff
LeoRamone
Argammon
Myron

some of them won a competition more than once :)

alain and argammon are the real drivers

krys is a member, he drives, he gain points, nothing special (and he found z21 trick). i wouldn't say he is a mediocre driver, much better than that

leo is the student at orion

the others... hmmm...

mingva is the cheater, who administrates a fantastic competition in unfair way

myron is a mediocre driver, with alain's rplz he is good

629.09 km

al il professore

Yes mingva is a cheater! he cheats at... his name... but thats all. Perhaps he is one of the more honest of us. I dont stand this attack of cheating. Several times, i mailed him to change the stupid rules of irc, or to make others lose points, i tried with parano, bonzai, alanrotoi lately, and never succeed, because he always kept the right attitude with me, that is... a robot attitude. Straight, fair, no problem. regular. Of course its a pity we couldn't speak at ease on some subject, and i regret that, because he was the admin of the competition, but really, i can tell you he was harder against me than any other pipsqueak... and i am on his team... Remember my bad results in the beginning of the year? partly it was against the administration... i didnt take part to helsinki by despair. I feeled gutted with IRC competition.

I think he does his job. He must keep distant. dont say he is a cheater, if you think that, you stink. Hope you will think it over and throw a huge cumload on jakarta

al il professore

ahum... and wait five minutes, i will do the screenshot of what you call a penalty on dublin... it will prove you wear glasses... if you dont, just buy some. but not sunglasses, it would become worse.

see you here in ten minutes, with a clich? of your water pissing posts