News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Brussels (USC 95)

Started by CTG, December 30, 2014, 01:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoegazing Leo

40,30 in Bruxelas re-racing the 41,80 since 20 seconds. I tried the other way. At this moment, it's unsucessuful. I'm more unskilled than 2006, because I can't do manual.

CTG

Update: tomorrow (sorry, I have no time today).

CTG

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: CTG on January 12, 2015, 12:35:56 PM
Quote from: Akoss Poo on January 11, 2015, 06:49:52 PM
kahdra

Welcum, Miss Goblin. :D

KAHDRA was her NEPTUN code at the university. She was the only one who had a good-sounding NEPTUN code, thus, she has been using this name since then as a nickname.

35.20 without replay handling. Under 34 is possible, too, but I only did it so far with 2-3 re-drives of the cork trick.

Btw that's a good track for stunts meeting real live races. Moreover, if there hadn't been for replay handling, we would have drive tracks like this at online competitions. I think the 2.5 difficulty for the track is a too high value.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on January 12, 2015, 12:44:35 PM
Btw that's a good track for stunts meeting real live races. Moreover, if there hadn't been for replay handling, we would have drive tracks like this at online competitions. I think the 2.5 difficulty for the track is a too high value.

Considering the name and the original aim of USC, short and easy tracks fit the best to this competiton.

Btw kahdra could be the name of an arabian food. :D

CTG

Quote from: Shoegazing Leo on January 12, 2015, 04:56:08 PM
I like shawarma (aka doner kebab)

Great food! If we will have WSM 2015 in Budapest, pipsqueaks should try my favorite Turkish fast food restaurant at Oktogon.

Shawarma was eaten in Aarhus, WSM 2005.

I think I know the Turkish fast food restaurant that CTG mentioned, I was there after a MetNet meeting several years ago and on our way home from Montenegro in 2013 as well.

Ildi used auto transmission on her lap. She is absolutely a beginner, I don't know why you presumed that she used manual.

629.09 km

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on January 13, 2015, 08:26:38 AM
Ildi used auto transmission on her lap. She is absolutely a beginner, I don't know why you presumed that she used manual.

RPLInfo Online said it's manual.

Okay, it seems I fucked up the rows on the paper. (But I guess you had some manual games with her. :D)

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on January 13, 2015, 08:26:38 AM
I think I know the Turkish fast food restaurant that CTG mentioned, I was there after a MetNet meeting several years ago and on our way home from Montenegro in 2013 as well.

I guess there are at least 3 Turkish fast food restaurants next to Oktogon.

Ildi's new replay - still auto, without replay handling.

629.09 km

CTG

Only 0.46 kB behind the leader? Wait... that's ~23 seconds gap. No way! :D