News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

HELLO MY GREAT FRIENDS

Started by Marco, December 31, 2014, 04:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marco

OMG !!! My test run is very rookie !! :)) Big corner in fifth gear ??? . All of you play with keyboard ? I have subscribed your professional channel and I will see your videos. Where can I find your highscore replays, tracks , cars ?

CTG

Quote from: Marco on January 01, 2015, 03:23:11 PM
OMG !!! My test run is very rookie !! :)) Big corner in fifth gear ??? . All of you play with keyboard ? I have subscribed your professional channel and I will see your videos. Where can I find your highscore replays, tracks , cars ?

Check ZakStunts site and Stunts Wiki, you will find interesting things there.

Marco

Thanks !  ... I have downloaded all your beautiful cars ... Using your tutorial tecnique I could fast inprove my test session on the default track but I'm still almost 1.5 seconds far from your video lap time 1.53.80 . I set a 1.55.1 But I have to admit that I have used the replay trick and that's not valid for my score board :)))

Marco

Ok my friends, I saw that you are collecting Tracks from everywhere ... so here my original tracks from the early nineties. Read the data on the files :)) More than 20 years ... OMG

dreadnaut

Here's my first NoRH replay for HILL, running to 1:31.65. Marco's 1:24 is a seriously good lap.

Duplode

Quote from: dreadnaut on January 05, 2015, 10:17:58 PM
Marco's 1:24 is a seriously good lap.

Seconded! This 1:25.60 definitely didn't come easy... That's a very good flat track for Lancia, BTW!

BonzaiJoe

Oooh... Is that 1.24 noRH, Lancia and without any cuts? Then it's really strong.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on January 06, 2015, 01:58:11 PM
Oooh... Is that 1.24 noRH, Lancia and without any cuts? Then it's really strong.

Marco L. Fiumi? :D

Marco

Hi my friends...Very great to know that I could stay in the competition with you. :))). Yes I ran without Replay "trick" and on real hardware 486dx2 with crt philips monitor, so no dosbox in this race . In this challenge , we were only 2 players and decided to play only one hour and then share the video on youtube before  the midnight so that we could know in that moment who was the winner . I understand your point about your championship with the replay "trick" and the cut , it's the easyest way to run with no "honest" problems, no checks to do about tires on road and the final result is the "absolute" best time possible in that stunts circuit... the replays are also  the easiest files to send compare to a video... etc.etc.

Anyway it's too frustrating for my busy life ... and also for my game life. I play almost all dos games since 1982. since the beginning . No too much time only for Stunts. :)) If you have some challenge NoRH , tires on road and no wall, loop etc, tricks , I would very please to run  :))) 

Marco

Hi Leo
What is the record of the Ushuaia ? NoHR and Tire on Road I mean ? 

Shoegazing Leo

With RH and without tire on road:
From 2003

6th Race:    Ushuaia: Start: 06/29 - End: 07/26 (24:00) GMT ( Final Results...)

Pos.   #   Name   Team   Nat.   Time   Pts.
1   13   Alan Rotoi   MeganiuM Aces High      1:33.05   21
2   2   Leo Ramone   Orion   Brazil   1:37.70   17
3   1   Krys Toff   Orion   France   1:38.95   15
4   3   Alain   Orion   France   1:42.65   13

Shoegazing Leo

This is the file with replays from 2003:

4 replays on content: Alan Rotoi (1st), The Artist Was Supposed To Be Called Leo Ramone (2nd), Krys Toff (3rd), Alain (4th).

Marco

I tried it now, only few races

Don't like very much the snow but it's funny  :)) . 

I have to study better the track, anyway with NoRH and without cutting but anyway avoiding the spiral loop, I easy reach 1.40.15 making some important mistakes: No good first corner, no good chicane end, etc.etc..  So i think that I can catch the 3rd place in the next trials that's almost only 1 second better. Don't know right now about the 2nd place . Surely Alan Rotoi lap time is on another planet  :)))

Marco

Ohh, thanks i will check the replay , to easyer understand the track. Next days, now time to sleep in Italy.

Anyway, when you can,  race it without Replay so that we can compare .

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Who won the 2021 season of ZakStunts?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview