News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

HELLO MY GREAT FRIENDS

Started by Marco, December 31, 2014, 04:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marco

Hello my great friends, sorry I was in Flu ... I raced yesterday evening and today on ct162 and found it very funny :) .

I finished only 2 races till now and this is the replay of the last one . No Replay Handling, no cut, no tires in the grass and all tricks made in the right way. I made some known mistakes, wrongly insert the first gear on the turn before the loop instead to leave the 2nd , etc.etc but . If there's a way to insert me in the competition, I saw that you added an Icon "A" for people using automatic gear. Can you add a "M" as Marco rules :). I'm joking :)

Marco

What is SlowDrive ? :) I don't see Teams Forum. If you are asking me to join a team could be not a good business for you :).

Marco

Sorry my friends, you know, I'm not confident and so I want to understand. At the beginning I thought that you have chosen this kind of race competition allowing replay handling, etc. because it was easier to control.    When I was trying to use this replay handling for this race , i have noticed that , if you want, you can use also already finished replays . If you stop a finished replay before the end(still in the race) and then try to race, the game will say that this race will not count for the score ... but if you continue anyway and then save again the replay before to finish  ...it will return valid for the score ...  I'm wrong ?

CTG

Quote from: Marco on February 05, 2015, 11:59:54 PM
Sorry my friends, you know, I'm not confident and so I want to understand. At the beginning I thought that you have chosen this kind of race competition allowing replay handling, etc. because it was easier to control.    When I was trying to use this replay handling for this race , i have noticed that , if you want, you can use also already finished replays . If you stop a finished replay before the end(still in the race) and then try to race, the game will say that this race will not count for the score ... but if you continue anyway and then save again the replay before to finish  ...it will return valid for the score ...  I'm wrong ?

sigh

Duplode

Quote from: Marco on February 05, 2015, 11:59:54 PM

Indeed. In a RH race all forms of pausing, rewinding, saving, continuing, etc. are acceptable. You don't have to worry about the prompt, and the saving-before-the-finish trick is not necessary. For a brief historical account of how the status quo came into being, check this Wiki article.

alanrotoi

Quote from: Marco on January 09, 2015, 11:08:34 PM
Brad Gour and Don Mattrick where the kings of the 2d driving simulators of the Accolade.

They were pipsqueaks in Accolade Grand Prix Cycles (1989) and some others too :D

BonzaiJoe

I remember "Formula" - my first racing game. The toughest opponents were Travis Daye and Bruno Gourdo, but there was also Don Mattrick.
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

MINE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christmas 1985!! Thank you Santa! :)

Marco

Joe, inside Grand Prix Circuit the name of the Don pipsqueak was Don Matrelli :)) Don Mattrick as Brad Gour (Bruno Gourdo) are the DSI designers of the game ,surely you know that they signed  Stunts too . In this link video that I share, I have showed a super Grand Prix Circuit Trick :))) ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNV1KuZn1nQ

Anyway, what I want to say is that , if you are 20 seconds slower than CTG , you can take his replay and finish it in another way so that you can maybe reach the 2nd or 3rd position after him but win on other pipsqueaks... So the "honest" problem, it's always present . Right ?

CTG

Quote from: Marco on February 06, 2015, 09:51:00 PM
Anyway, what I want to say is that , if you are 20 seconds slower than CTG , you can take his replay and finish it in another way so that you can maybe reach the 2nd or 3rd position after him but win on other pipsqueaks... So the "honest" problem, it's always present . Right ?

It's quite easy to detect that.

alanrotoi

Nice videos! I saw the one about F-19, one of my favourite games ever! I guess I remember a lot of things and tricks :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the title of the ZCT269 track, from ZakStunts season 2023?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview