News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

HELLO MY GREAT FRIENDS

Started by Marco, December 31, 2014, 04:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marco

Many Thanks ALAN , I'm a Dos Gamer since 1982 :) I have played 4 colors games. Microprose claimed to be the first one to use the vga 256 colors in a flight sim  "F19" but this was not true because it's not a full 256 colors game . Dynamix A-10 tank killer was the really first one 256 in 1989.

My friend CTG, who checks all the replays to see if someone stole you, for example, the first turn ? The Alien Mindbenders :))) (sorry Zak, is a joke about your great name) ???  Another question about replay handling, after save you press the continue button and then you have to be fast in pressing game buttons otherwise you lose accelleration...right ? Is there no the pause button ?

Thanks my friends :))

CTG

Quote from: Marco on February 07, 2015, 12:32:51 PM
My friend CTG, who checks all the replays to see if someone stole you, for example, the first turn ? Another question about replay handling, after save you press the continue button and then you have to be fast in pressing game buttons otherwise you lose accelleration...right ? Is there no the pause button ?

If you steal a longer part at the beginning, the section times and lines will be suspiciously similar - even for less experienced pipsqueaks. However, I do not check replays at all - only the really fastest laps.

Your second question is an interesting one, but I don't think you can lose time with that, if you push the buttons properly.

Marco

Ok, but,do  you press Esc to save the replay or you press pause then esc ?

BonzaiJoe

Just esc. I don't think anyone uses the pause key. It's not difficult to start driving immediately after pressing "Continue", cause you can see on the screen exactly where you are.
But we can't be quite sure.

Marco

My friends, I have clicked on the CTG link http://unskilled.stunts.hu/cc2014
and i saw a great cars list with toyota corolla gti  (I had this car for real) and other cars that I have not ...

Where are these cars to download ?? :))

CTG

Quote from: Marco on February 07, 2015, 10:11:21 PM
My friends, I have clicked on the CTG link http://unskilled.stunts.hu/cc2014
and i saw a great cars list with toyota corolla gti  (I had this car for real) and other cars that I have not ...

Where are these cars to download ?? :))

http://scr.stunts.hu/mods.html

Marco

OMG !!! It's really my old toyota corolla gti ... 125 hp !!! THAT' S GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In this moment i have 23 cars included the default ... Are all ???

I don't like this campionship but ... I love you !!!

Marco

Who is Zapper ??? Zapper the Toyota Corolla is GREAT !!!!! You are great !!!

zaqrack

Late welcome to you, Marco!
I am following you on Facebook now, good content there! :)

Hope you'll stay with us for a while.

Marco

I will stay with you absolutely :) It's not easy to find so great players ... The only thing that I don't know is how much I can stay in this campionship. It takes a lot of time and i have very few time ... Ok you can play how much you want but this is a competition and if you have 30 days to race ... the 55 pipsqueaks are too fast but I'm in a very close group next to 1.00 ...I don't know, maybe it's your expert strategy and the last day you will upload all 50 seconds and I will be the last ... :))

Anyway The lap result is surely defined by your ability but also by how much you play .
I'm near to 40 years old and I have still a lot of dos games to play  ... My reflexes are surely no more like 20 years ago .:)) I would like a campioship in which you can race only 1 hour every week or every 2 weeks ... fast result, obviously no cut, no replay handling, no trick :)))

I know , you are ready to ban me :))) I'm 40 years old so I have also brain problems and repeat always the same things. Hey, I'm not the oldest one because there's also an 81 years old from Argentina ... WOW !!!

Marco

For example, Schumy at 32 was champion of the world ... at 40 was 10th. :)

Joking aside, I don't want to say that if I was 20 , I could win the race  ... maybe I could make a 0.59 instead of 1.00 but it's clear to me that here there are pipsqueaks that I could not win also with my rules . You have also an unbelievable racing experience, more than 10 years this site !!!
Anyway I know that you are all ready to place the final bet on this race and send me out from the top five :)

The oldest name here is an EGA 16 colors Zak Mc Kracken, 1988 by Lucasfilm using the SCUMM system (Script Creation Utility for Maniac Mansion). I have this game . In 1988 I was a 13 years old champion with Test Drive 1 and Grand Prix Circuit by accolade ... but many years earlier I was already a Pc pipsqueak with Pole Position in 1983 and Pit Stop 2 in 1984. Who knows these racing games ?

CTG

Quote from: Marco on February 09, 2015, 09:08:13 PM
For example, Schumy at 32 was champion of the world ... at 40 was 10th. :)

And at 45: potato.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the title of the ZCT242 track, from ZakStunts season 2021?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview