News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Football Fanats 2015

Started by CTG, January 01, 2015, 02:11:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which team will win La Liga 2014/15?

Atlético de Madrid
2 (25%)
FC Barcelona
4 (50%)
Real Madrid CF
2 (25%)
Valencia CF
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

alanrotoi

Shoegazing Leo

RIP Neneca (Helio Miguel) * 12-18-1947 + 01-25-2015
Goalkeeper, born in Londrina.
Pernambuco State Champion in 1974 with Náutico
Brazilian Champion in 1978 with Guarani
Parana State Champion in 1981 with Londrina
Mato Grosso State Champion in 1981 with Operário-MT

Played for
Portuguesa Londrinense
Paraná EC (club what was merged to Londrina FR resulting in today Londrina EC)
Náutico
Guarani
Operário-MT
Londrina
Bragantino
Fluminense-BA
Votuporanguense

Causa mortis: leukemia

Shoegazing Leo

Cassino Marbella Cup - 1st round
Atlético Paranaense 0:2 Benfica Luanda-ANG
Hélio and Gilberto scored for the team from Angola. There is a Geraldo Syndrome: the angolan player of Coritiba who every game scores against us. Now, two angolans scored.

Shoegazing Leo

Another defeat in Europe

Atlético Paranaense 1 x 2 Guangzhou Evergrande-CHN
Dong and Elkeson for the chinese team, Cléo for brazilians.

The team was: Weverton; Daniel Borges, Gustavo, Cleberson and Natanael (Lucas Olaza); Deivid, Hernani (Otávio) and Bady (Felipe); Douglas Coutinho (Bruno Mota), Cléo and Dellatorre (Edigar Junio).

Shoegazing Leo

Hugo Martín Nervo is heading to Atlético Paranaense. Former Arsenal de Sarandí player. Argentinians, something about him?

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: Shoegazing Leo on January 28, 2015, 10:46:30 PM
Hugo Martín Nervo is heading to Atlético Paranaense. Former Arsenal de Sarandí player. Argentinians, something about him?

Nervo is not coming anymore.... Now, he's linked to our "xará" Huracán.

alanrotoi

Leo, do you think Brazil performance in the WC would had be different if Scolari called players like Ronaldinho, Kaká, Robinho?

IMO Robinho hasn't "brazilian skills" but I guess is better than other that were in the WC. Maybe he had sometimes in the past but not now. Is it possible a team with Neymar and Ronaldinho together in the field?

BTW I'm a big fan of Ronaldinho. From the greatest brazilian players I saw (live not videos so Pele, Garrincha, etc are discarded here) I think he is the best. Bebeto, Romario, Ronaldo, Rivaldo (too conceited but what a player!), Roberto Carlos (I guess this is the best player alltime/worldwide in his position), Cafú and many others Ronaldinho is the best.

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: alanrotoi on January 29, 2015, 07:32:44 PM
Leo, do you think Brazil performance in the WC would had be different if Scolari called players like Ronaldinho, Kaká, Robinho?

IMO Robinho hasn't "brazilian skills" but I guess is better than other that were in the WC. Maybe he had sometimes in the past but not now. Is it possible a team with Neymar and Ronaldinho together in the field?

BTW I'm a big fan of Ronaldinho. From the greatest brazilian players I saw (live not videos so Pele, Garrincha, etc are discarded here) I think he is the best. Bebeto, Romario, Ronaldo, Rivaldo (too conceited but what a player!), Roberto Carlos (I guess this is the best player alltime/worldwide in his position), Cafú and many others Ronaldinho is the best.

The problem was more tactical and about some chooses: Felipão don't called two of best brazilian players: Miranda (defender) and Felipe Luis (left back). Rafinha is more reliable than Daniel Alves (a avenue) and the old Maicon. The team was made to play depending of Neymar (our best player), but Neymar was injured and there are no alternatives to build a team. And Brazil don't have any real midfield. The CBF is very arrogant saying what there is nothing to learn with europeans like Germany, France and Spain (before 2013). They don't know what the brazilian football style came from Uruguay before the Scotland and the progress to 50s came from the hungarian genius Béla Guttman, who coached São Paulo and teached Vicente Feola, the coach of 1958.

Ronaldinho Gaúcho could be an alternative to play on Oscar and Hulk positions and call the game without Neymar. Kaká was not playing well before june (he played well after WC). Robinho could be a option to be a false 9. Fred and Jô are very out of level to be the "9". Jô appeared on WC because the goals for Atlético Mineiro, but the good players on his team was Ronaldinho and Diego Tardelli what now gone to China. Tardelli (second name was given after Italy's Marco Tardelli) is with almost 30 years and is a very complete attacker, very paceful who plays like winger and striker.

Trivia: Diego Tardelli's father is Tadeu Martins, very good midfielder who played for Londrina and Paraná Clube on 90s.

alanrotoi

What was the general opinion (not his performance) in Brazil before the WC about Ronaldinho? What the "vox populi" said about him out of the WC?

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on January 30, 2015, 03:27:31 AM
What was the general opinion (not his performance) in Brazil before the WC about Ronaldinho? What the "vox populi" said about him out of the WC?

WC is a crappy abbreviation for World Cup, it generates too many cheap jokes... :D

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: alanrotoi on January 30, 2015, 03:27:31 AM

The general opinion was what Ronaldinho was too old and with irregular performance. Now he's almost 35.