News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Football Fanats 2015

Started by CTG, January 01, 2015, 02:11:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which team will win La Liga 2014/15?

Atlético de Madrid
2 (25%)
FC Barcelona
4 (50%)
Real Madrid CF
2 (25%)
Valencia CF
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

alanrotoi

Yes, that's the "trick" they use. Mind if Spain called Messi to the national team before Argentina.

"Often referred to as an Argentine-Spanish player, this crossover was brought into sharp focus when in 2004, Lionel was offered the chance to play for the Spanish national U-20 team. He declined the offer given his Argentine heritage, and was given the opportunity to play for Argentina's U-20 team in a friendly match against Paraguay in June 2004."

Shoegazing Leo

The Cléo's case is that he's never was on the aim of Brazil. He played for six months in Red Star and about three years in Partizan, then became serbian too and almost gone to Serbian International Team, but more two years living in country was needed. In Brazil he's not well knowed. He's 29 and will make 30 years in august:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cl%C3%A9o

Chulk

Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

For comparison. Any questions? :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9_60DF5KNc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lQcKiFy_DM

(For liberal crybabies: just a proof of the origin of homo sapiens, nothing racist. Others: you know, what I mean... :D)

CTG

But you can't deny the similar reactions... :D

Shoegazing Leo

You don't know the brazilian celebrations. I went to a game in other state of another team in another level some years ago. I climbed the fence on goals.

CTG

Quote from: Shoegazing Leo on February 09, 2015, 09:55:09 PM
You don't know the brazilian celebrations. I went to a game in other state of another team in another level some years ago. I climbed the fence on goals.

But still, South Americans behave like fanatic humans, and not like... erm... forget it, too many sofa liberals in the room.

Shoegazing Leo

My girlfriend is black. If you offend the africans in my front, I'll use the non-lost art of malaco-dô!

CTG

Quote from: Shoegazing Leo on February 09, 2015, 10:00:57 PM
My girlfriend is black. If you offend the africans in my front, I'll use the non-lost art of malaco-dô!

Not the blacks in general. Only the stupid ones, like the family in the video.

alanrotoi

CTG

Whatever, let's talk about football. :D

BonzaiJoe

It's a bit of a problem to joke with black people being more like animals, because this exact misunderstanding has been used in quite recent times to produce genocide, murder and slavery and it's still being used to enforce social oppression. The joke is not so innocent because it plays on an actually held belief which is causing actual suffering in the world right now and can only do so because the mythology that black people are less human than others is kept alive by the CTGs of the world.
But we can't be quite sure.