News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Football Fanats 2015

Started by CTG, January 01, 2015, 02:11:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which team will win La Liga 2014/15?

Atlético de Madrid
2 (25%)
FC Barcelona
4 (50%)
Real Madrid CF
2 (25%)
Valencia CF
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

CTG

Midtjylland or FC Kobenhavn?

BonzaiJoe

It's hard to guess. From the current situation, I'd say FC Midtjylland is definitely the favourite. Of course FC København has the greatest potential, but it's been a while since they last played at their full potential.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on February 22, 2015, 08:14:42 PM
It's hard to guess. From the current situation, I'd say FC Midtjylland is definitely the favourite. Of course FC København has the greatest potential, but it's been a while since they last played at their full potential.

But they could beat Midtjylland by 3 goals.

(I support Kobenhavn in this duel, because their name is a lot easier to spell. :D)

alanrotoi

MeganiuM Cup 2015!

Atletico vs  Racing
07-03-2015

Gimnasia vs Atletico
31-10-2015

Racing vs Gimnasia
29-08-2015

CTG

Meanwhile, an absurd football story from Orbanistan, first class.

Paks vs Nyíregyháza was postponed from the autumn season because of weather issues. Since that, there was a huge player transfer at the guests during the winter break - they sold several footballists and bought some new ones. When they handed in the list of nominated players for their postponed match, the Hungarian Football Association refused it, because some of the players were not the members of Nyíregyháza team at the original autumn date of the match. What's more, they were not allowed to bring up some junior players as they had no licence to play in the adult team in the autumn. Therefore the guest had to set up a strange team with the reserve goalkeeper playing as forward. What's more, even the third goalkeeper was sent in as a substitute.

However, Nyíregyháza survived the match with 1-1.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Revenge on the cheaters... tonight!!!

Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on February 24, 2015, 11:14:13 AM
Revenge on the cheaters... tonight!!!

Go, Borussia! ;D

Poo: do you like Sándor Puhl?

CTG

Apropo, Juventus! I'm pretty sure that Del Piero would be still good enough to play in Serie A - at least as a joker substitution in the championship/Champions League and a permanent player in Italian Cup. Leaders in Torino were stupid enough to let him go.

http://www.the42.ie/where-are-they-now-juventus-1997-champions-league-final-1955921-Feb2015/ - a good article.

It also writes comments on the referee:
QuoteSo how did the underdogs, Dortmund, prevail? There was undoubtedly an element of luck — the Italians were denied two clear penalties and seemingly had a perfectly good goal disallowed, while their defence committed a number of sloppy, uncharacteristic errors.

629.09 km

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on February 24, 2015, 11:29:04 AM
http://www.the42.ie/where-are-they-now-juventus-1997-champions-league-final-1955921-Feb2015/ - a good article.

It also writes comments on the referee:
QuoteSo how did the underdogs, Dortmund, prevail? There was undoubtedly an element of luck — the Italians were denied two clear penalties and seemingly had a perfectly good goal disallowed, while their defence committed a number of sloppy, uncharacteristic errors.

I'm afraid Dortmund did not cheat at all. They played what they had to play - even if it was a cheat, the decision was made by UEFA and it came true by the refree's one-sided actions.

Bad luck for Juve and especially Chiellini, 2-0 would have been the fair result. Visiting Dortmund with 2-1, not a life insurance, but who knows... I hope we will win!!! :-)

629.09 km

Usrin

Quote from: CTG on February 24, 2015, 11:14:43 AM

Sándor POOhl, you mean?

Linguistic joke, but definitely not one of the best! :P
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Quote from: Usrin on February 25, 2015, 12:09:31 PM
Quote from: CTG on February 24, 2015, 11:14:43 AM

Sándor POOhl, you mean?

Linguistic joke, but definitely not one of the best! :P

::)

alanrotoi

Copa Libertadores 2015
Racing 4 - Guarani 1

2 matches and 9 goals! Nice start :)

CTG